Chapter3

Narrator

After an hour Shen Jiu woke up and Yan Mei Li came back with a smile on her face.

YML-''Alright let's start with the next video'' she says smiling.

SJ-''I have a bad feeling.'' he says to himself sofly.

Shen Jiu appeared on a bed with 3 woman, one at his feet and the other two by his side with towels.

SJ-''Oh no.'' he says.

LB-'This is very strange.' he thinks to himself.

???-''Come on Young Master Shen, you can do it.''   one of the woman says to him.

SJ-''Ahhhh!'' he screamed in pain.''For the love of god please come out!''he shouts.

???-''The towels, put them on the bed.''one of the woman tells them.

SJ-''Come on my love please come out.'' he says in pain.

???-'' Just a little more.'' she says smilling when she sees the child's head.

SJ-''Ahhhh!'' he screamed and gave on last push, and a baby is heared crying.

???-''They are here.'' she says smilling.

SJ-''Are they a boy or a girl?'' he asked.

???-''It's a beautiful baby girl.''she says giving Shen Jiu the baby.

???-''What is her name?'' she asked.

SJ-''Shen Ying''he says.'' She will be called Shen Ying.'' he says.

???-''It's a beautiful name.'' she says.

SJ-''Thank you Sanren for helping me.''

BS-''You're welcome'' she says smiling.'' Besides, it's been years since I've seen one of my disciple.'' she says.

SJ-''Yeah it has.'' he says looking at his daughter.''She looks alot like him.'' he says.

BS-''Well I have to go.'' she says to him.'' Mei Yu, Mei Ling let's go.'' she says to the two girls.

MY-''Stay well uncle.'' she says as she leaves with the two.

SJ-''How beautiful you are my love.'' he says and starts to fall asleep with her in his arms.

The screen went black and everyone was astonised, Shen Jiu was looking at his daughter with fear of what everyone might think.

LB-''Who is the father?'' he asked, feeling akwared.

SJ-''I-I-I...''he didn't answer blushing.

YML-''Who do you think it is ?'' she asked.

LM-''If we look at it, she has the same demon mark as A-Luo.But they hate each other so it's impossible.'' she says.

YML-''Oh well then i'll leave you to wonder about it.'' she says smilling.'' Shen Jiu come with me.'' she says and disappears with him and Shen Ying.

That is the end of chapter3 hope you enjoyed.