Makarovutters to Mira, "This isn't good. Well?! Which job was it?"

Giving a smirking Laxus a sideways glare, Mira replies, "For lifting the curse on... Galuna Island."

My glare instantaneously vanishes and is replaced with a stunned expression as I gasp with everyone else.

"What...?!" Makarov and I exclaim in unison, the old man's eyes widening.

Macao and Wakaba exclaim at the same time, "Galuna Island?!"

Laki gasps with a hand over her mouth, her dark eyes wide, "Are they insane?!"

"They're even dumber than we thought!" Alzac and Bisca, the black haired man and green haired woman from before exclaim in unison, shocked looks on their faces.

Makarov hops off the bar counter to stand on the floor so he could look up at Laxus. Master orders the grey eyed man, "Laxus! Go and fetch them at once!"

"Yeah, right! I've got better things to do, Gramps," He responds as he waves his hand dismissively before pointing his thumb at himself. He adds through gritted teeth, "And, besides, everybody in Fairy Tail's supposed to be able to take care of themselves. Right?"

I glare at Laxus again.

Makarov snaps back at him, glaring, "I don't care how you feel about Natsu! The fact is, you're the only one strong enough to bring him back by force!"

I blink my eyes and meet Gray's gaze. We both push our chairs back and he says to Makarov, looking determined, "Sorry, Master."

"Hm?" Makarov also looks to the ice mage.

"But I'm afraid we've gotta disagree with you."

                      ❄️❄️❄️

In Hargeon Port Town....

I was still glaring daggers as Gray and I walk through the port town of Hargeon, looking for Natsu, Lucy and Happy.

We'd stopped by our house to grab our bags. Gray had changed his white shirt for a black one, while I grabbed my usual work attire.

 Gray had changed his white shirt for a black one, while I grabbed my usual work attire

(With the same boots)

"There they are," Gray announces to me and, causing me to look up, my gaze blinking. Up ahead, past the corner of a building, are Natsu, Lucy and Happy, lounging by a boat dock.

It would appear that no one was willing enough to take them to the cursed island of Galuna.

Gray and I approach the oblivious wizards. Gray appears right behind Natsu and Lucy, and says as he places his hands on their shoulders, "We've found you!"

Lucy, Natsu and Happy, perched on one end of Natsu's bedroll, scream as they jump five feet into the air. They whirl around to see us two, their eyes widening. "It's Gray, and Rei!"