"What was that?"i ask.

"We've just been hit by something."said Clover as i get off the ground only for the jet to get hit again and make me fall again.

Motherfucker!

"Whoa,check out that ship.It's like all sort of mega-mod."said Clover as we look through the window.

"Try mega-Martian,i told you aliens had something to do with this."said Alex.

"Not again with that shit Alex!"i said.

We have bigger fish to fry right now.

"Looks like auto-pilot time's over,girls.We're gonna have to do some defensive driving and quick."said Sam.

"Got it!"i said as i take my Compowder to change into my spy suit and ran to the cockpit and got into the pilot seat.

As soon as i sit down,the seat belt automatically put itself on me.

I pull the lever and the jet went up then down.

"Sorry i still learning how to ride a jet!"i yelled.

Okay so i got it now.

I was going at full speed and the black ship was chasing after us.

It tried to blast us again with its lasers but i dodge it and literally was playing hide and seek in the clouds with it as he shoots lasers at us.

"Motherfucker is more sticky than glue."i said as we were flying over the ocean now.

"Language!"said Sam as Clover pressed a button that let go a rocket that went to the black jet but it dodge it.

It went to a dog hot air balloon.

"Oopsie.My bad."said Clover.

"Don't worry girls,We'll be in stricking position in no time."said Alex as she push a button and got ejected.

"Alex!"we yelled.

You got to be shitting me!!

Alex landed on the black ship which was turning around to try and shake Alex off.

It succeeded as we saw Alex falling in the air.

"Hang on Alex,we're coming."said Sam as i drive at full speed.

Sam open the roof about us and Alex fell inside.

"Thank you."said Alex as she look like she went through a car wash.

This guy hit us with his lasers again.

"Doesn't this guy ever give up!"said Clover.

"Apparently not.I say we give him the slip,he can't chase what he can't see."said Sam as she read the manual.

I drove past him as Sam activates the camouflage mode and we were invisible.

We saw the black jet fly away since he couldn't see us.