Tanjiro's dream

(3rd person Pov)
'Ugh where would Inosuke be...' tanjiro asked to himself
'Ive been searching everywhere and I still cannot find him...'
It has been a while since Tanjiro started looking for inosuke, after 30 minutos of searching, he finally found him.
"Oh! There you are inosuke!" Claimed Tanjiro, happy to see his friend.
"Huh? What the hell do you want" Replied inosuke.
"Well, it's pretty late,don't you think?
"Oh yeah... hmmm..."
"Are you okay inosuke?"
"...." Inosuke was...quiet.. why?
"HAHAHAHA LETS RACE! AHAHHAHA" Inosuke started running to the room while laughing like a maniac.
"..."
"Ok..." Tanjiro didn't even question it, he just accepted it.
-
-
-
[time skip]
"Hello Zenitsu!" Tanjiro waved to his blonde friend"
Zenitsu waved back, happy that his boyfrie- I mean friend came back.
"Oh, hello!"
*snore*
"..."
"..."
It seems Inosuke was already sleeping...
"..."
"Anyway..." Tanjiro tried to change the topic..
"We should go to sleep as well, zenitsu"
"Oh yeah, goodnight"
"Night~"
-
-
-
Tanjiro suddenly woke up in the middle of a garden, a very beautiful garden...He also didn't have his haori..
"H-huh... where am I..."
Tanjiro was confused, he looked around the garden, when he saw a blonde haired boy wearing a checkered haori in the colors black and green.
"H-hey?"
"Zenitsu, is that you? Why are you wearing my haori and where are we?"
"...."
'No reply...?" Tanjiro thought
"Oh, hi Tanji~!" Said zenitsu in a very happy tone
"Tanji....? H-huh..." Tanjiro was confused, why did zenitsu call him Tanji, and where were they?
"We're at our garden, silly... we planted all of these roses and red tulips together, remember?
'Huh..' Tanjiro didn't know what the hell was happening..
"..."
Suddenly...Zenitsu got really close to tanjiro..
"Tanjiro." Zenitsu spoke, In a serious tone.
Tanjiro was...frozen... zenitsu getting really close to him and then saying his name in a tone like that made him flustered..
"Y-yeah? Zenitsu...?"
"..."
"I love you"
"..."
Tanjiros' face got red immediately after hearing that, he definitely didn't expect it
"HUH? ZENITSU? YOU... WHAT!?" He was freaking out.
"I love you so much... to the point that if loving you was a sin, I'll gladly become a sinner.." Zenitsu said, looking at Tanjiro's eyes with a very sweet smile, with a blush on his cheeks as well.
"Zenitsu..." Said Tanjiro, looking back at zenitsu's eyes, while blushing a lot, he didn't know what this feeling was, he just knew that this felt right."
-
-
-
He woke up... zenitsu was staring at him with a pretty flustered reaction.
"Zenitsu, are you okay?"
-
-
-
-There we go~ Tanji's dream!!-
-this was pretty short but I really needed to upload a new part! Sorry to keep y'all waiting months for a mid chapter...-
-love y'all <3-