I just met him but...

(Third person POV)
Z:" Why would you call me t-that!?"
T:"Why can't I call you cute?"
Z:"....."
T:"?"
Z:" It's just weird since I just met you Yk?"
T:" Ooooh, I didn't think abt that.... Well I'm sorry" *smile*
Z:'There it is again..... it's mesmerizing....'
Z:'WHAT AM I THINKING!?'
T:" Hey zenitsu..., do you wanna go take a walk with me? To know each other better!" *excited face*

, do you wanna go take a walk with me? To know each other better!" *excited face*

Z:' He's so cut- NO HE'S NOT.'
Z:"Ofc! I would love to!"
T:" Yayyy"

T:" Let's go then! Let's bring our swords cause maybe a demon could appear

T:" Let's go then! Let's bring our swords cause maybe a demon could appear."
Z:"Yeah."
}after preparing cause I'm rlly lazy{
Z:"Let's go tanjiro!"
T:"Yeah!"
}they walked for 5 minutes but they haven't spoken to each other yet{
Z:' Why do I feel so nervous...'
T:"Sooooo zenitsu?"
Z:"mm?"
T:"What happened to you at the mountains? When I found you?"
Z:" Well it's a long story but I'll tell you it, I got a mission to slay a demon in that mountain, I was really scared but I went in... I saw tons of dead bodies that I could've saved if I didn't hesitate to go in..."
T:"..."
Z:"Well, After a while I found the demon, I was terrifying, really scary that I have nightmares or seeing it again...."

Z:" Well I was really scared so all I did was un away after seeing it, but it still followed me

Z:" Well I was really scared so all I did was un away after seeing it, but it still followed me.."
T:" Why would you run!? Even if you were scared you needed to slay it!"
Z" Im really pathetic, Ok?!"
T:"....."
Z"..."
(Tanjiro Pov)
'Zenitsu just called himself pathetic....I don't know why but I started telling him stuff without thinking of what I was saying'
"You aren't pathetic, maybe you get scared easily but I know that deep down you have the courage to do it."
"You seem like a good guy, Zenitsu. I know you are strong, even if you deny it"
T:'Why am I complimenting him so much, I don't know his battle skills, I just met him but...'
(Third person POV)
Z:*blush* 'This guy.....'
Z:" I-..."
T:" Well? Continue!"
Z:" Oh yeah sorry!"
Z:" Well, I remember I climbed a tree, and yelled a lot..."
T:'oh....'
Z:"Uhm... Thats all I remember... I dont know what happened next, I just remember waking up and you carrying me"
T:" Hmm, that's really strange, well it's good that I found you, a bird went to get me and told me that someone was injured so I went there, and you were there!"
Z:'Chuntaro?'
Z:"ohhh, well yeah that's nice..."
_They stopped walking and sat down looking at the moon and the stars_
(Zenitsu Pov)
'The sky is so pretty when it's night... so sad demons come out at this time....'
T:"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"
'Huh.... Did he just"
"W-what..!?"
T:"What? It looks really pretty, I just wanted to ask if you thought the same"
'Oh god I misunderstood..
"U-uhm! Yeah! Haha..."
T:*small smile*
'For the love of god,can he stop smiling... it's making me fuzzy....'
T:"Well, let's head back, it's starting to get pretty late so they might be worried about us"
Z:*nods*