Part 10

"I can't sleep." Tessa whispers to me into the darkness. Us along with the other bridesmaids were staying in a hotel near where the wedding would take place later today.

"Come on." I crawl out of the bed I was sharing with another girl and pull on the white hoodies Tessa gave to all of us "thank yous" or something. Their cute they all say bridesmaid in crystals. But mine says maid of honor. You know one of those cheesy things you see on Pinterest?

I lead Tessa outside the hotel room and take the elevator down to the lobby with her. "So whats up? Pre wedding day blues?"

"Ya. I just jumped into this so fast. Now that its today Im just nervous I guess. I mean I know I love this guy but... What if Im too young? Young marriages are most likely to end in divorce."

"Ya but most those marriages dont have God in the center of those."

"But what if this wasn't meant to happen this fast. Was I to caught up in the idea of being married that I ignored something that God could've told me?" She stressed as we sit into arm chairs in the lobby casually holding hands. Its like four in the morning. A small flurry of snow was settling outside and the glass door. It was a beautiful sight really. The wedding pictures will be lovely later.

"Tessa through the past few months all you've done was kept God at the for front of this. You guys both have a pure relationship, your both trying to better your walk everyday, your both in love with each other, but more in love with God. And you guys both follow scriptures that guideline healthy relationships."

"Like which ones?" She sniffles miserably. I hope Im not like this on my wedding day.

"like all of first corinthians! Especially verse thirteen. But now abide in Faith love and hope. These three but the greatest is love."

"Well...."

"Well what? Its true. You guys truly love each other and your both serving the lord. Cough Joshua 24:15cough."

"I get it I do. I just can't help but be nervous." She whispers. I turn to look at her.

"Tessa. This is the happiest day of your life. Sit back. Don't think. Enjoy it. This is your perfect day."

"Your right. My perfect day." She tips her head back and closes her eyes. I let her sit quietly since she seems content and decide to use the time to do my morning devotion. About an hour later we pick up some donuts and coffee and head back up to the room.

" Guys get up!" I tell the other bridesmaids giddily. We set the donut box down and urge the three girls to wake up. Tessas in a much better mood and is practically bursting.

"Come on guys!" Tessa giggles biting into a donut. Slowly the other girls get up and dressed. Were getting ready here, theres a hair dresser coming at 11 and then one of the girls is pretty good at makeup, she'll do the makeup. The weddings at four.

"Okay guys lets take a few pictures before we head over to the church." I clap to get everyones attention. We snap a few pictures then I give out instructions. All these duties are all in favor of being the maid of honor. We need to leave in twenty minutes in order to be on time.

Tessa had her hair down and curled with two twist pulled back to have a tiara perfectly settled into it. Its perfect. My hair was braided then pulled to the side and let loose. As were all the other girls.

We load into the "limo" that drove us to the church. Everyones already seated since were about six minutes behind schedule. We line up and I have the pianist cue up the music. Sawyers cousin and Nephew are the flower girl and ring bearer. The other bridesmaid and groomsmen begin to walk down the aisle then I do with the best man. I watch a glowing Tessa walk with her dad to meet Sawyer who's standing proudly at the alter.