Part 5

"You told him you hated him? Are you crazy?" Tessa and Bryn both yell at me.

"Bryn don't you have somewhere to be?" I ask

"Not really. This is much more entertaining."

"Well he thought I slept with a guy and that Sadie was really mine." I partially whisper so Sadie doesn't hear. Though shes only three, I doubt she'd understand either way.

"I told you to explain to him before he got the wrong idea!"

"I know. But Tessa either way he's dating chloe!"

"You really got yourself in to a mess didn't you" Bryn tsk

"I just want to be happily in love. Not in love with someone I hate."

'Thats kinda like irony yes?'

'Yes its exactly irony. Point is I hate my life."

"Maybe you two should just sit down and explain both of yourselves to each other."

"I rather him just leave." I lie

"Well ultimately its God whose gonna make that decision."

"Fine by me. He usually knows what he's doing."

Two weeks later

Its been two weeks since Ethan and his band left and I haven't spoken a word to any of them.

But apparently I spoke to soon because Maci just texted me.

-Hey girl. Ever since we left CO Ethans been depressed. I miss you to. You guys are supposed to fall in love. Not fight!

-hey Maci. I'm sorry things didnt work out. But I don't think theres hope for us.

-can you just give him a chance?

- its to late😪 You guys are already gone. I'll admit I love him. But were both over.

-come see us. Were going to be in tenessee this weekend. Wanna fly out?

-I don't know....

-pleaseeeeeee for your favorite band mate?😁

-I don't know what I'm getting myself in to.😣 Fine but only to prove to you that me and Ethan are officially done.

-we'll see about that😉

So thats how I ended up on a plane to Tennessee with Sadie in tow.

"Why are we going on a plane?"

"Because were going to go see Ethan and his friends." I repeat to Sadie for the third time

"Oh. How come?" Her small voice asks

"So we can go see them play"

"Play the guitar and piano?"

"Yes. Exactly."

"Oh. How long till we get there?"

"Just a little while so go to sleep and well be there when you wake up"

Surprisingly it works. When I land in Nashville its already seven at night which means there show has already started. I grab a taxi and hurry off to the church there playing at. Maci sent me the address earlier so its not hard to find. When I arrive their in the middle of their set and its packed with crazy teenagers. Oh how I would love to feel like a god hungry teen again.

I raise my hands to the worship music and enjoy the comforting feeling God places over me.

After they finish I sneak backstage. Aka an empty classroom to visit them.