11.0

Italics are Victoria's/Henry's thoughts.
AS I SAID THIS STORY IS NOT FOR SEYMOUR FAMILY LOVERS PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS JUST A SILLY FANFIC!

Victoria's POV:

I cradled my baby boy in my arms while my ladies cleaned the room up. Lady Natalie, opened my chamber doors and bowed. "Your Majesty, King Henry asked if he may enter to see the babe." She said. I nodded letting her know it was okay. She walked back out and soon after I heard the announcer, "King Henry VIII."

I looked up from my son and saw Henry enter the room. "My love, are you okay." Henry inquired, softly muttering. I smiled and nodded. "May I see the babe." He asked holding his arms out. I handed him to Lasy Mary and she smiled taking him from me and handing him to my husband. "It is a boy, my love." I announced softly.

I saw Henry's eyes fill with joy as he held him even tighter. "You have fulfilled your duties more than any of my others have, I love you my dear, what will you name him." Henry asked, I was surprised thinking he would name him like he did with Grace. " I would like to name him Nicholas Alexander Tudor I." I announced.

Henry proudly smiled as he rocked the baby in his arms. "Feast and Joust and balls will be held in the name of our son." Henry proclaimed. I smiled gleefully up at my two boys. Henry handed Nicholas back to me. "I shall go announce his birth so the entire country can enter celebration." Henry whispered, kissing me on the cheek.

Henry's POV:

"Gather everyone in the throne room now." I told the servants as I walked down the hallway to the throne room. They nodded, bowed, and scurried away. I made it to the throne room and awaited the announcer to announce me. "King Henry VIII." He bellowed out as I strided in. Everyone who was currently in there bowed.

I awaited until the throne room was full of everyone in the castle. "My people, you finally have your heir!" I cried out happily. Everyone erupted into happy cheers. "Queen Victoria has given birth to a healthy son!" I proclaimed. "Arrange Joust, feast, balls, parades everything in the honor of my son, the future king of England, Nicholas Alexander Tudor I." I proudly announced.

More cheers erupted as everyone filed out ready to prepare everything. England finally had its heir.

•••
I love writing these past few chapters this entire book gives me joy. but wait until the seymours find out about baby Nicholas...