- 2 -

For the past 3 weeks I've been trying to get out of this damn documentary but have had no success and today was my day. The film crew all arrived around 10am and started setting up. I was okay with doing my own hair and make up which saved me some time. Mila was here but she wouldn't be in much of the shot today. To be fair, my father and brother are apart of the documentary as well but today we were just filming my intro and I'd be answering some questions.

Around 3:30pm they were ready for me so I sat on the balcony couch and waited until I was told what to do.

"Bonjour Lana, first off we're just going to get an intro shot so just state your name, who you are, what you do, etc." the director said. I nodded and smiled.

"My name is Lana Sheree and I am now Charles ex fiancé but I am also the daughter to Marianno Shereé. He is the racing director for Ferrari but also up to be the next General Manager. When this was agreed on Charles and I were engaged. Haha." I said nervously.

"I am 24 years old, I was born in California but my mother is from Monaco and Jordan and my father was born in Monaco. I've lived in Monaco for 8 years but Charles and I met 4 years ago. I currently work for Formula 1's graphic design team." I took a breathe and a sip of water before continuing.

"Now like I said, Charles and I met 4 years ago through my brother, who is one of the race engineers for Ferrari, more than my father. I would go to every race and one thing led to another where we went on a date and we hit it off. Unfortunately a month ago we broke it off. It's been tough. He is everything to me and I'll always love and support him." I said before grabbing a tissue.

"Could you tell us why you guys broke up?" The producer asked.

"Umm, I'd rather not. We agreed to keep the reason private." I said as I wiped a tear away.

"Is there hope or possibility of reconciliation?" They asked.

"I'm not sure. I wish I could give an honest answer regarding to that." I answered. Then it was onto talking more about Charles and I's relationship and my role in formula one. Didn't take very long luckily, I couldn't stand talking about Charles.

Actually, I could. I could talk about him all day and night. Talk about those bright emerald green eyes or the way he spoke French. So many things. I love him and I wish I was still with him. But what I can't stand is that haunting memory of the night it happened that'll follow those happy thoughts.

When the crew left i ran to my shower and just sat on the floor as the hot water hit me. I cried and cried. Thinking back to when he proposed to me on the gorgeous private shore of Monaco on his yacht, with a beautiful view of the lights. It was gorgeous, quiet, intimate. Just him, the videographer and I. I loved it. Plus the ring? Oh my, he picked a good one.

Finally I shook myself out of the thoughts, washed up and got dressed. I made some dinner before sitting down and going on Instagram. I saw Daniel post some funny pictures from yesterday.