𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓

Start from the beginning

As she thought of these things, she couldn't help but to sob while running.

She was running out of strength, she just went in labor an hour ago, and now she's running... She never expected this.

But her motherly extinct tells her to keep her daughter alive. She took great resemblance from her father... White hair... Big blue diamond eyes...

A Gojo.

Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain inside her chest as her running came to halt, she coughed and gasped for air yet, she was still holding you protectively.

Her visions shakes as she slowly kneeled down on the ground.

This managed to make the baby woke up and started crying.

It's like... She's barely keeping herself awake.

Until her eyes rolled backwards as she stayed frozen, still holding the baby in her arms.

.

.

.

.

Satoru arrived, and the sun was already setting. His heart sunk the moment he saw everything. The hospital was in ruins, some sorcerer's were laying on the ground unconscious, and the moment he saw Nanami's unconscious body, he knew that he was too late.

Nanami was suppose to be the one guarding Sunami and his daughter, that was his request to him because his work duties were much on a critical case— that's why he wasn't able to get here in Kyoto on time.

The man frantically looked everywhere for his wife and daughter, destroying and deleting all the cursed beings that were trying to get in his way.

It took a real while, but when Satoru felt an immense presence, similar to him, he knew at that moment that his daughter was going on a same fate as his.

Changing the world balance the moment they were born.

He immediately went to where he felt the presence were.

And the moment he got there, his heart shattered into million pieces the moment he saw Sunami trying to murder their own daughter.

"SUNAMI!!" Satoru shouted angrily.

Yet, the woman didn't flinched as she summoned all of the demons she sealed inside her to attack and stop Satoru from getting his way closer to them.

She tried to claw her own daughter, but it was difficult.

It seemed difficult because her hands couldn't even seem to make contact on the infant.

The baby was crying, and everytime her cried get louder and the more she became stress, the more the entities get more stronger.

Satoru was forced to use his last technique, yet he seemed to have hesitated because he doesn't want to hurt Sunami nor his own daughter.

But, seeing that Sunami wasn't the same anymore, he was left with no choice.

He used his hollow technique to defeat all the entities Sunami released, and when that was done he tackled Sunami on the ground.