Chapter two: part one

Jack slowly opens his eyes partly covering them with his paw as they adjust to the light coming the window next to his bed.

"Ugh". Jack says as he forces himself out the bed.

"Ok, I have a few hours before I need to head over to Mackenzies for the movie.... And Rusty.....". Jack thinks as he starts to zone out with a small smile. "I-i mean".

Snapping out of it Jack goes to his dresser and grabs some cloths to take a shower.

After taking a shower Jack heads to the kitchen to make breakfast. Entering the kitchen he sees Lulu sitting at the on the couch.

"Hey Jack. Can you make me some food please". Lulu says nicely.

"Sure". Jack says with a smile happy to help his little sister. Jack goes to the cupboard and grabs two bowls to make cereal for him and Lulu who is now sitting at the table.

"Here you go Lulu". Jack says as he gives Lulu the bowl he made for her.

"Thanks Jack". She says back as she grabs the bowl and starts to eat.

Jack sits down at the other end of the table doing the same as Lulu. After a couple minutes Jack and Lulu finish eating.

After a while of sitting on the couch Jack sees a car pull up to the drive way. And Jacks old teacher calypso, a orange and grey blue merle gets out of the car and walks up.

"The babysitter is here"! Jack yell to Lulu's room as he goes to open the door for calypso.

"Ok"! Lulu yells back.

"Hey Jack". Calypso says with a happy voice as the door opens. "I'm here to babysit your little sister, Lulu".

"Hey calypso. And she in her room". Jack says pointing down the hall with his paw.

Calypso slowly walks in the house.

"Just so you know I'm going to Mackenzie's". He says as he grabs the door knob".

"Your mom already told me, just be carful". Calypso say with a soft smile.

"I will". Jack reply's as he walks out and closes the door.

_____________________
Sorry, I had to cut this
Part short.
________________