twenty-five | intimacy

Depuis le début

I watch his wicked grin stretch to each corner of his face, "Stop teasing, Beau."

"Why?" He asks. "I want to see your reaction to every slightest touch of mine." He mumbles against my lips, pressing the palm of his hand on my clit, his fingers moving slower in and out of me. "As I rub onto you like this." He applies more pressure onto my clit and quickens his fingers, making me almost reach my high, but stops to tease me much more. "And when I stop, I love the angry facial expression you make on your face."

He chuckles as I glare at him. "You're very irritating."

"Yea, I know." He smashes his lips onto mine as he smashes his fingers into me, curling them as soon as they are inside. A moan escapes my lips, breaking Beau's kiss, and he just smirks against my lips at my reaction.

Beau doesn't stop, he just quickens his pace. And my hips grind against his fingers, chasing for my orgasm. My hand in Beau's hair tightens and my free one clenches on the sheets under me. The pressure increases in between my legs and soon Beau curls his fingers in me, an orgasmic wave of pleasure flows through each part of my body. I repeated Beau's name over and over again until the wave washes through me.

B E A U    M O N E   T

People are often stimulated by beautiful artwork; the art style is effortlessly perfect with the color blasted on the frame. And watching Indra orgasm, made me have the same reaction as the people who examine art in front of their eyes. Her mouth is open, her chest rises up and down, and her hair is scattered everywhere around her head, and every part below me makes my cock hard.

My lips smash against hers when she opens her mouth to speak, gosh I'll forever love kissing her. Her lips do a lot of things, give off joyful laughter, smiles that radiate the sun's energy, and pouts that weaken my heart, but her lips are toxin, addiction toxin, incapacitate my soul but my soul is still yearning for them when not near hers.

I'm always in a pleasant state wherever my lips collide with hers. "Tu es tellement belle putain." I state once I remove my lips from her. | you are so fucking beautiful |

"You need to start teaching me French." She grins against my lips, wrapping her hands around my neck and pulling me closer.

"I will, soon. I just want to finish with you first." I smirk, feeling the goosebumps on her arms on my neck.

I peck her lips before pulling off the bed and slipping off my jeans, grabbing a condom, and placing it on her nightstand as she raises her upper body.

The outline of my cock in my boxer makes her mouth drop, making me smirk. "Don't worry, cheri. We'll go slow if we need to." I whisper, pulling off her shirt and her bra. Indra was fully exposed to me and I love every fucking inch of her body. The slight curves of her hips, her chest, her legs, and every other part that I could lay my mouth on. I slip off my boxer being fully exposed to her and how my cock reacts to her and her beyond beautiful body. I lay her back on the bed, my mouth instantly latching onto her breast and propping both elbows on either side of her head.

The sounds of her moans cause me to suck her breast harder just to hear her groan my name over and over again. I trail kisses from her breast to the other one, sucking on it too. I bring my kisses up to below her ear, and whisper, "Are you sure about this?" as I grab my cock and stroke it, softly. She nods her head quickly and I smirk, knowing that she's desperate for this as much as I do.

I reach over for the condom on her nightstand, open it, and slip it on my cock. I press the tip to her clit and she whimpers. I continue to play with her clit with my tip, teasing her. "Beau, if you don't just put it in already, I'll-" She tried to finish her sentence, but I interrupted her by slowly inserting the top of my dick inside her.