Anthony Davis- Center and a single Mother

Start from the beginning

Anthony Davis POV:

I know that being a Single Mother can be hard and challenging but I can do this because I have 2 girls with me and I don't need Solomon to take responsibility with me. I wonder what will I say to him if he comes back uninvited. Kick his ass maybe? Lol jk. I'll talk him out and tell him no more second chances.

I dated this guy Solomon Hill and The biggest regret I did was not putting the relationship on hold because I had to focus on my time in New Orleans but it came crashing down when I found out I was pregnant with Ana Maria because of the Unprotected S that took place in Las Vegas Hotel room and I didn't know how to tell my mother about it because I knew she will be disappointed in me, so does my father too. Although, My mother told me that she doesn't want me to make the same mistake like she did. Oh well what's done is done so I cannot unwind the clock.

One night AD was in the master bedroom without Solomon being around.

AD was dressed up in his Cami Nightgown and still, the post pregnancy body was still showing as a matter of fact. "Mommy?" Ana Maria knocks on the door. "Yes Ana, what's up?" "Mommy Can you make me a pizza rolls," "Sure baby I'll do it, okay?"

He warmed up the pizza rolls in the microwave as Serena cries for the breastmilk. AD takes Serena from the crib and starts breastfeeding her. Antoinette will be the first one to look after her brother and the kids.

Same thing for Klay, but he will take the kids to sleepover at AD's house. 3 hours later, AD, Ana Maria and Serena are sleeping happily in the room. In the meantime, being the Center and a Mother are a thing for Anthony Davis (I'll be making the chapter of Anthony Davis as a single mother on the love at first sight Bonus chapter and the other Spring Day NBA ships edition.)

How Anthony Davis can have a day in a life as a single mother?

Well to be honest, AD had confronted his ex-husband Solomon Hill for cheating on him with Quinn Cook. In fact, he wasn't there at the time when AD went in labor with his two daughters, but the only people who were there were his twin sister and his mom. It took place at the hospital in New Orleans where he gave birth to a girl and then couple of years later, AD had another baby girl. Ana Maria and Serena were his world and they kept him going.

At first, Ana Maria would be crying in the middle of the night. It was 3 in the morning and AD had to go to her. "Mommy why is daddy not going to see us?" She asked. "I don't know baby, it's hard for us to live without him," AD told her. In fact, there were times he would come by to visit the two girls since he and Solomon were on separate ways. Not only that, he plans to get pregnant again anytime soon so that they can fill up the missing piece of the puzzle. In the meantime, he is not going to date someone else because he and Solomon Hill are still co-parenting their daughters. Even though, AD and Solomon Hill were no longer together, they remained friends. Yet, most of Solomon Hill's family members wanted AD and him to go back together as a couple for the sake of their two daughters.

However, it got to the point that Quinn Cook was linked to AD's ex-husband even though, AD was no longer known as Anthony Marshon Davis-Hill but Anthony Marshon Davis Jr. Quinn cook was engaged to Solomon and he is now expecting his first child with Solomon. In the meantime, Solomon Hill was explaining why AD was lashing out and he was thinking that AD would be taking a full custody of his two daughters, but decided not to because they wanted to co-parent their children. Plus, he was having second doubts about Quinn Cook becoming the stepmother to AD's kids. Just a disclaimer: Anthony Davis is the biological mother to Ana Maria and Serena.

When they went to Walmart,

Quinn Cook went to AD just to reach out to him. "AD? AD?" "Yes Quinn, what happened?" AD and Quinn Cook began to talk to each other.

Quinn Cook: you're not here to cause jealousy right?

Anthony Davis: No.

Quinn Cook: Oh okay I just want to tell you that I'm pregnant with his baby as well but it doesn't change the fact that Solomon Hill is still your children's father.

Anthony Davis: Okay.

Quinn Cook: and he's also the father of my baby too.

They were hugging each other and Ana Maria was still crying at the fact when her father had a new girlfriend. "I know baby, I'm sorry," AD said. "Don't worry as long as I'm here, we'll get through this together," Lesha and Antoinette managed to care for their brother and their nieces.

Even in the Lakers game,

AD was crying his eyes out to Lonzo and LeBron telling them that his life as a single mom was very difficult. "We're here for you AD," Lonzo said. "And remember that LeBron and I will always be there for you," "Thanks guys! You have no idea what it means to me and my daughters," AD smiled knowing that he was not alone.