Baby Daddy 😍✨ pt. 3 - myles

Mulai dari awal

We talk a little bit more before I got ready to go see Myles.

I know I may be stupid, but what if he has changed... I love Myles, but I know he's fucked up his relationship with me...we'll see tonight.

I got dressed and headed on the door.

I drove my way to Myles' mother's house

While driving I thought about what I was going over for, why am I wasting my time...

I finally arrived and knocked on the door to be greeted by one of his brothers, Chase.

"Hi y/n!" He gave me a big hug, "hi chase! You're getting so big" I smiled at him, he laughed at walked away.

I closed the door and walked in the living room seeing Blaze sleep and his mother.

"Y/n hii my baby!" She greeted, I gave her a hug and spoke back.

"Where's my grand baby?"

"He's on a playdate with my best friend" I explained, she nodded her head.

I took a seat next to her, she called Myles from upstairs.

While I was waiting Myles' mom started talking to me again.

"I know why you're here y/n, he's changed for the better I promise you he's gotten better, I talked to him and he's serious this time" she explained

"I'm sorry you had to go through what you went through with him but it takes time for a boy to develop into a man, not saying it was okay for him to cheat on you but, you'll see today that it's gonna be alright" she grabbed my hands and looked at me.

I didn't want to believe what she was saying but she seemed serious about what she was saying, maybe Myles did change.

I just hope and pray I'm not wasting anytime.

"Wassup y/n"

I turned my head to see Myles standing infront of me