Ankh then moved her hand down a bit more and then stopped.

Ankh: But this one, this one I didn't expect him to have.

Riveria then looked to what Ankh was pointing.

Riveria: Blessing Of Generosity.

Ankh: A skill that allows him to give a portion of his strength to his allies or in vice-versa his allies can grant him power.

Finn: Those both sound like useful skills to have.

Ankh then let go of Y/N's shirt and then let go of Y/N's neck. Loki soon got up with a smile and then hugged Y/N.

Loki: Looks like I just hit the freaking jackpot.

Hestia: Hey! What do you mean you! He's mine, so I won!

The two goddesses then grabbed his arm and began to have a tug of war match, trying to pull Y/N to their side.

Y/N: Ooowwww! You're pulling me apart!

Hestia: I saved his life, so he belongs to me!

Loki: Bull! You just snatched him up when he was about to join my side!

Y/N: Someone help, I'm being stretched apart!

Riveria and Bell soon interjected.

Riveria: That's enough, Loki!

Bell: Goddess Hestia, I think you're hurting him.

Loki and Hestia then both looked at their respected members.

Loki and Hestia: Then tell her to let go!

As the two Goddess were arguing and both sides of their famillia's were trying to break the fight off. They were soon met with a different person joining the conversation.

???: If you two are having some problems, then maybe I can help you with this problem.

Everyone soon turned around to the entrance of the church to see Freya standing their with an open smile on her face and saw that she was alone. Loki let go of Y/N, which caused him to fall on Hestia.

Loki: Why are you here?

Freya still kept her smile and looked at Y/N.

Freya: I'm here to apologize for what my famillia did. I asked them to grab you so that I might be able to convince you to join my famillia. Though I guess I should have been specific in how they should have done it. Well, either way, I gave them a bit of a talk and reprimanded them for their mistake.

Loki: Yeah, mistake.

Freya: So how about it, Y/N, if I'm correct on your name. Will you join me?

Before Y/N could say anything, Hestia interjected.

Hestia: Hold on, Freya, you can' t just take him. He's a part of my famillia.

Hestia soon pulled the back of Y/N's shirt to show his back.

Hestia: See!

Hestia soon showed Freya Y/N's back, which had both Hestia and Loki's symbols on his back.

Freya: Oh, I know, but I also heard from that girl that he can still receive multiple blessings and that he hasn't accepted any of your offers yet. So how about it. Will you take me up on your offer.

Y/N soon stood up and then looked at Freya. Y/n then bowed to Freya.

Y/N: Thank you for your offer, Lady Freya. But as of right now. I don't think I could join any famillia yet. I still want to find a way home. So, right now, I will have to decline your offer.