Chapter 28

Reporter : Zander Steele how are you preparing for your solo stage?"

" I'm taking this opportunity to explore a different genre and surprise our fans. My solo performance will be an energetic dance routine, filled with intricate choreography and powerful moves. I've been working closely with our choreographer to ensure that every step is executed flawlessly. I can't wait to bring that high energy to the stage and share it with everyone." Zander said and smirk to the fans.

What do you expect he's one of asset of their band that make fan scream to their lungs.

Reporter:  Jaxx Ryder what can fans look forward to in your solo performance?

" For my solo performance, I wanted to challenge myself and showcase my vocal range. I'll be performing a powerful pop-rock song that allows me to express my emotions and connect with the audience through the music. It's going to be an intense and exhilarating performance that I hope will leave a lasting impact on our fans." Jaxx said in confidence that made fan crazy. He just blew up a kiss.

What do you expect he's playboy.

Reporter : how have you been preparing for your solo stage?"

"My solo performance will be a blend of smooth R&B and soulful melodies. I've been working closely with our vocal coach to ensure that every note is delivered with precision and emotion. It's important for me to create a soothing and intimate atmosphere, where fans can truly feel the depth of the song and connect with it on a personal level." Finn said in smiling way.

Magaling talaga to si Finn magtago ng ugali niya, mabait sa camera pero ng kausap ko hindi mo makausap ng matino puros karatanraduhan ang sinasabi.

Reporter :And finally, Lucian Gallagher , what can fans anticipate in your solo performance?"

OH my gosh ang gwapo ni Lucian Yung isang fan halos umiyak na, ako kasi hindi ko PA naranasan yun it's an obsession thing.

" For my solo stage, I wanted to bring a bit of fun and excitement. I'll be performing an upbeat pop song that will get everyone dancing and singing along. It's all about spreading joy and creating a memorable experience for the fans. I've been practicing my dance moves and vocal techniques to ensure that I give my best performance yet."   what can you expect he's the good boy.

" The concert is set to feature a wide range of performances, from powerful ballads to energetic dance routines. Each member will have their moment to captivate the audience and leave a lasting impression." Reporter said in energetic way.

[Cut to Fan Reactions]

"I can't contain my excitement! Seeing each member shine individually will be a dream come true. I already know they will blow us away with their talent!" you can see in her eyes she's excited and jumping.

"It's incredible to witness their growth as artists. This solo concert will showcase their versatility and prove that they are not just a boy band, but true performers." natawa na lamang ako ng pagsabunot nito sa kasama niyang nanahimik lang.

" crazy" I said out of the blue.

Reporter :As the day of the concert draws near, fans can expect surprises, special collaborations, and a night filled with unforgettable moments. "Pretty Baby" is ready to deliver an exceptional show that will exceed all expectations.

[Closing]

So mark your calendars and get ready to witness the magic of "Pretty Baby" in their highly anticipated solo concert. Stay tuned for further updates and exclusive coverage of this sensational event. This is one concert you won't want to miss!