chapter 3

Inline comments are welcome.Plz do comment and share your views.

Once they reached home Purva was going upstairs to her room to get freshen up but was not able to walk properly meanwhile Jay came after parking his car and saw purva struggling.
"Purva kya hua hai thik se chal kyu nahi paa Rahi ho khuch chupa Rahi ho kya " saying this he came beside her and lifted her up and took her to room and placed her on bed . Purva didn't answer his question and said " mein change karke aati hu "and went to washroom to change and she was still struggling to walk . This didn't go well with Jay as he felt it's his failure that Purva is not able to communicate with him openly.

Purva came out after getting changed and saw Jay was sitting on bed using his mobile . She asked jay wether he will take coffee but jay ignored her and went inside washroom to change. Purva felt bad and she sensed that jay was angry with her but she went to kitchen to prepare dinner for them .

While having dinner "Sabzi kaisi bani hai jay aaj jara alag tarike se banai hai "

"Acchi hai " came his cold reply.

"Mummyji papaji se baat Hui thi meri woh log khub enjoy kar rahe hai " she said and he just nodded

"Aaj din kaise tha , bohot patients the kya ?"  She asked . "Hmm " came his reply.

"Thak Gaye ho kya ase jawab kyu de rahe ho "

"Hmm" again a cold reply.

She thought to let it go . If she would have pestered him more she knew Jay definitely would have left his food and gone.

After dinner Purva started cleaning dinning table while Jay saw that she was struggling while walking inside kitchen so he gave it a last try and asked her but she said she was fine.

Jay got pissed off but he can't see her struggling so he helped her with cleaning  and carried her upstairs and laid her down on bed.

Jay still was giving her cold shoulder.Purva got up and was going towards balcony to get some fresh air as she couldn't bear Jay's ignorance . While going towards balcony she hissed and this broke Jay's last string so he lifted her up and laid her down on bed  " apna gown upar karo mujhe dekhne do kya hua hai " he said with a stern voice .Purva felt awkward she didn't wanted him to feel disgusted seeing her like that. " Nahi Jay kuch nahi hua hai I'm fine ". But Jay gave him a look which was enough to shut her mouth.
Purva didn't follow his saying so Jay had to do it , after lifting her gown he slightly parted her legs and saw red rashes around her panty line on her inner thighs  .

Purva was shy and embarrassed where as on other hand Jay was angry " yeh kya hai Purva rashes hue hai tumhe . Agar mein nahi dekhta toh tum toh mujhe batati bhi nahi aur ise sehan karti aise hi aur  phir yeh aur badh jate. Kabse ho raha hai yeh ? " He bursted on her.

"Aaj subah se ho raha hai aaj kafi bhaag daud hui isiliye hua shayad "she answered being sacred of his anger.

As she was about to get up " Leti raho mujhe dawai lagane do " saying this he brought ointment and while applying it he asked " itna mushkil Hain kya mujhse baatein share karna ki tum khud suffer hoti rahi but mujhse share nahi kar pai . Shayad i failed to make you feel comfortable". After applying it he went and sat on study table .

On hearing this she started sobbing . It hurted her that he has misinterpreted her." Nahi aisi baat nahi hai Jai plz aisa mat bolo , u are best for me , I feel comfortable and protected with you bas mere liye thoda mushkil hai itna openly iss bare me baat karna tum samaj rahe ho na ,plz mujhe galat mat samjho plz " she got up and hugged him from behind while he was sitting on chair of study table .

She was repeatedly saying sorry and he couldn't see her crying so he turned and wiped her tears and hugged her burying his face in her neck ." Jaan rona band karo aur plz mujhse baatein share Kiya Karo , main har baar tumhare Mann ki baat nahi padh sakta na . We have to communicate na isi se hamara rishta strong banega na "

Purva said " hmmm . I'm sorry I'll work on my awkwardness"
Jay said " we will work on this together and sorry mat bolo usse acha ek ..." saying this he pointed out his finger to his lips mischievously just to lighten her mood and she kissed his lips without any second thought .

After that both were lying in eachother's embrace when Jay asked " Purva tum menstrual cups kyu use nahi karti . Those are safe, leakage ki bhi problem nahi hoti and rashes bhi nahi hoge"

Purva said " umm Maine kabhi use nahi kiye I thought it will be painfull and kaise use karte ha woh bhi nahi pata "

"Koi baat nahi we will bring one and tum try karke dekhna if it helps "

After that Purva craved for kulfi so Jay took her out and while returning Jay stopped by a medical shop leaving Purva confused . Jay came back to car with a bag and he handed it to purva . She being curious peeped into bag to see what he bought and was shocked and her face was flushed to see an menstrual cup and the fact that jay got it for her.
Jay chuckled seeing her reaction.

" Jay ye kyu liya hai ,i .. I won't use... Use it ,return karke aao ise , I don't .. don't even know how to use it ".

"Mein hu na I'll help, just give it a try " jay said .

"Aap...aap help ...aap help karenge " she said stuttering.

"Yes isme itna sharmane wali kya baat hai Jaan me sab dekh chuka hu " he winked .

Her face was red giving competition to tomato . Whole ride back to home she avoided looking at Jay and he chuckled seeing her reaction .
Coming back home she ran towards her room without facing Jay and placed the bag in her wardrobe and went back to sleep with her back facing him .
Jay knew that she was shy . He took her in back hug and slept after giving her a forehead kiss .

Next part is last :
Helping her  with menstrual cup

So how was it ?🤔
Do leave comments.