1

Moon's Backstory

Moon was born into a mafia family. Her father was the head of the family, and her mother was a stay-at-home mom. Moon had a happy childhood, but she knew that she would have to follow in her father's footsteps one day. She was trained in martial arts and weapons, and she learned how to run a mafia business.

When she was 18, Moon's father and her mother were killed in a gang war. Moon took over the family business, and she quickly became one of the most feared mafia bosses in the city. She was known for her ruthlessness and her ability to get things done.

Jay's Backstory

Jay was born into a poor family. His parents were drug addicts, and he often went hungry. He started stealing at a young age, and he soon became involved in the criminal underworld. He was a skilled thief, and he was eventually recruited by a mafia family.

Jay quickly rose through the ranks of the mafia family. He was known for his loyalty and his willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done. He was also a skilled fighter, and he was feared by his enemies. No one knows the real Jay, not even Moon .

Moon: Thank you
*I smiled and took the groceries and walked out of the store*

*I was walking through the alley, then I saw someone was punching a guy and was to stabbed him and I gone near to them and tapped his shoulder who was about to stab that guy, once he turned around and my eyes widen*
Moon: J-Jay
*Jay is called a nerd by the whole school
and it's my first time seeing him like this, without glasses , he's looking so hot*

Jay: Moon, what are you doing here???
Moon: Let me ask you the same question. What are you doing here.... with a knife,
" I said while pointing at the knife he was holding."

Jay: Would you mind keeping it a
secret?
Moon: Huh, secret, how do you think that I will keep that little secret of yours? You know I am bad at keeping secrets.
Jay: And if you can't, then you know what will happen right
Moon: Ohhhh, I am scared
*I took my gun out from my back pocket and pointed towards him*
Jay: What are you doing with a gun......... No way
Moon: Yeah, you are right
* Then I pointed the gun to that guy who was behind Jay, and I pulled the trigger and bang bang bang *
I am Mafia Black Luna

*And there Jay standing with a shocked face*
Moon: Hey Jay
Jay: Y-Yeah
Moon: Do you know how to use a gun???
Jay: Yeah, I know
Moon: Fabulous , join my team because there are six members in my team, and I need one more
Jay: I will think about
Moon: You have to tell me your answer tomorrow. Otherwise, I will choose someone else
Jay: Okay
Moon: Bye~~ "
Jay: Bye

*I got home and placed the groceries on the kitchen counter and telled the maid to settle them in the fridge. Well, I usually go alone to buy groceries*

* Then I went to my room and taken a shower and weared all black dress because I am going for my mission*
* As I was doing my hair, someone knocked on the door*

Moon: Come in!!!
Jimin: Moon, are you ready?
Moon: Yeah, give me a minute
Jimin: Okay, we will be waiting for you downstairs
Moon: Okay

*As Jimin gone, i quickly did my hair in high ponytail and weared the black mask*

Moon: Perfect , let's goooo!!!
* Last time, i took a glance and gone downstairs*
Moon: Everyone is ready
All of them: YESS BOSS!!
Moon: Okay, let's go