"Voila!The perfect Beverly Hills family."said Sam in a man's voice since she was disguised as a man.

Alex was disguised as a little girl and i was disguised as her older sister.

So we have a mom(Clover),a dad(Sam),the oldest child(me) and the youngest child(Alex),indeed a perfect family.

"All we need now is a pet."i said.

Alex whistle and a pig jumped out of her teddy bear backpack.

It was the same little piggy from the sushi test.

"Ew!What are you still doing with that thing Alex!"exclaim Clover.

It not that bad.

Plus it's kind of cute.

"It's not a thing,it's Oinky!"defend Alex.

"Well not exactly what i had in mind but it will do."i said.

We walked in and a woman who appeared angry walk out pass us.

"This is scandalous!"she exclaim as she walk out.

"Mr.Wolfman isn't seeing any of his animal clients today.I'm gonna have to ask you all to leave."said the woman that works there to all the famous and rich people who had their pets with them.

Poor woman.

"But i have to see Pepppy this instant,Crackers is so depressed that he hasn't spoken to me in days."said a man with his parrot on his shoulder dramatically.

Reminds me of my mother.

"If we're going to figure out what happened to Peppy,we have to get past that receptionist."whisper Sam.

"Then we're gonna need a five-alarm diversion.Hey Alex why don't you put that pig to good use?"whisper Clover as i smack her behind the head.

"At least be polite that you have a pet or else our disguised would have failed."i whisper.

"Okay Oinky,wanna be a deputy spy?Go hog wild for mommy."said Alex as she put Oinky down.

Oinky literally ran into the crowd causing the animals to go wild as a dog chase after him.

All the animals broke hell and while the receptionist tried to calm them down,we ran up the stairs.

I tried to open the door to Peppy's office but it was locked.

"It's locked."i said.

"Luckily i have just the thing."said Clover and used the Molecular Seperating Perfume to make us pass through the door and we were inside.

"Whoa!Hey who's getting all gropey with my bag."said Clover as she use the perfume on her bag.

Geez.

Since we're inside,we used the Compowder to change into our spy suits.