The thirst is real

Rain pov

I swear this shit is exactly like the old days. Right now Kayla and I, along with her cousin Shay are on our way to the Grand Opening of a new club called Skyy. Rayah freaky ass is pregnant again, so I'm possibly next, then Kay.

We're really checking out the competition since our Grand Opening is only a few months away.

"Rain thanks for being cool with me kicking it with y'all tonight. " Shay said.

"Kayla get fool girl to stop acting like we didn't fuck the halls up in high school before she moved to the A" I said.

Real talk Shay is a real bitch. I got mad respect for her.

"my bad girl, so check it. Guess s who moving to Cali. " she said. I stood in my mirror smoothing out my white and black stripey mid thigh Versace dress. I went ahead and slipped on my pointy Christian Dior heels. Hair is still fire red bone straight down my back .

"who? " Kayla ask.

"Rayahs bestie Lily? " if nothing else got my attention that did. I turned around.

"bitch what?" I ask.

"Yup", she said popping the 'p'. "word is Lily and Shay Shay ass was talking about it and my Lana heard them. Y'all remember Lana from upstairs? "

"yea that's bae, but dayum so shorty really tryna lose her life?" Kay said pulling her long curly hair in a messy bun with curls surrounding her face.

"man what! Cause Rayah gon beat that ass, and I'm gon help her. " I said.

"word up, y'all ready? " Shay ask. My Draya Michele look alike wore a red scrappy body con dress from my line, and some dope black Stella McCartney string up pointy high heels. Hair done by Kayla cut in a Chinese bang hanging long . Kay wore a white strapless romper short set with some neon pink scrappy Giuseppe high heel sandles.

"my bitches look bomb, I'm looking hella right. So yes I'm ready." Kayla said. On cue reposed for a group selfie. On the way to the car the selfies stick was getting some good use. We decided to take the driver tonight, you know? Safety first.

Jewlz

"I haven't got word about Princess yet, what you want us to do? "

"nothing, I have someone else in mind. " I stood up from my marble desk facing Cali Ocean View. "her name is Makayla. Find out everything about her."

"you got it boss. Eazy said walking out the door. I looked put at the sun setting over the water. I made a vow to have Makayla fine ass.

She's too beautiful. I know she has a man and they doin the family thing and that's cute. But I'm a man who wants what he wants,and right now that's her.

I'm a good man, I'm successful, and I'm as handsome as it gets. I just can't keep a women. My ex Princess fucked my head up. She fucked me long enough to steal 3million from me. I gave this bitch life,and she rolled on me. I was determined to have her too. Her fucking head on a silver platter.

I thought I was through with these bithces, but I had to see her.

Boom boom

"Yo?" I yelled someone was knocking.
Eazy came in.

"She's coming to the opening tonight." He said hanging me the phone. It was her twitter. She tweeted she was coming.

"Make sure she and her girls are on the VIP with non stop bottles,and whatever they want." I said. He nodded. I knew I had to look my best.

Rayah POV