007

"Two guns down what the fuck is a trendyyyyy?",david sang while walking next to ethan who had his shades on with his hair in a low ponytail

"You don't look cool my heart.",david smacked his shades off as they fell, ethan smacked his teeth then squatted down picking them up standing back up.

"You dont bend?",david asked then ethan shook his head,"That's gay, jus cause you bend fo liah don't mean I do.",ethan shrugged while the two continued to walk.

David clenched his jaw looking over at his little brother,"Fuck you mean?",he asked stopping then ethan stopped beside him facing him. "Youn think we know? You were with ha last night wasn't you?",ethan asked licking his lips.

David bit his lip then shook his head as the wind blew making his hair get in his face, david moved his hair furrowing his eyebrows,"Nah, i was with crystal.",david spoke up. "Oh you were huh?",ethan smirked and david nodded.

"Your location said you were at liahs though, what? You all having a threesome?",ethan asked as david smacked his teeth,"Mind yo fuckin business bro.",david mugged ethan.

"Ion like how you playin ha my nigga.",ethan furrowed his eyebrows pulling david closer by his black t shirt, david shoved ethan shaking his head. "I broke up with crystal this morning, ian playin ha fo shit man. I wanna be with her.",david scoffed.

Ethans eyes widened slightly but it wasn't noticeable because of the shades, now that david likes you as well what was he gonna say to darrian? Should he tell his brother the truth? Half the truth.

"Ight man, jus know somebody gon steal ha.",ethan shrugged then two went back to walking and stopped at the basketball courts where darrian and elijah were.

"Yo where bloodie? He said he was gon be hea.",ethan looked around and elijah shrugged passing ethan the ball, david glanced over at darrian who was already staring at him.

Darrian nodded at david then david nodded back before his eyes wandered off somewhere else,"You gon play?",elijah called out to david and he nodded then felt his phone buzz in his pocket.

"Hol up.",david called out then pulled out his phone staring at the message reading it as well.

",david called out then pulled out his phone staring at the message reading it as well