𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 - 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐌 , 𝐇𝐄𝐑.

❝ 𝙈𝙢𝙘𝙝𝙩, 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙞

❝ 𝙈𝙢𝙘𝙝𝙩, 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙞..𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙄 𝙙𝙤 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤 𝙝𝙖. ❞

YOU were currently sitting next to your best friend, SIMONE. You both were watching her boyfriends game and it was the last round, you always came to support him because he was your friend too.

You noticed a boy on your friend JAHSEHS team, his long hair was in a ponytail showing off his lineup as his forehead was soaked.

His jersey had the number fourteen and the name Reyes in the back as well, you watched him like a hawk eyeing him with a small smile as your cheek rested on your palm.

Your breath hitched as he side eyed you while he was walking to the other side of the court as his chest heaved up and down, he licked his lips then looked away from you as he started to jog and he stopped holding out his arms,"Ball, ball, ball, ball!!",he yelled.

His voice was attractive too which made him even sexier in your book of types, your smile grew as you both made eye contact again. He was bouncing the ball while running to the other side, his teams side.

He stopped then shot the ball watching it fall into the net and out as everyone cheered on your side, JAHSEH caught the ball but it was stolen by the other teams teammate making everyone calm down as they watched anxiously.

"Ou- I know he didn't take that ball from my man, girl.",SIMONE rolled her eyes then realized her best friend MALIAH wasn't listening at all, her silence was fine but she could tell when she wasn't paying attention.

SIMONE looked over at her best friend noticing she was eyeing the number fourteen making her smirk,"Oooh, you watchin fourteen huh?",she nudged your shoulder as you turned your head looking at her flustered.

"Nah but that's krystals man girl, you do not wanna get in between either cause he a playa and that girl krystal be fightin fo him and shii. She basically controllin the nigga.",your best friend explained then you nodded letting out a sigh as you ignored him watching JAHSEH with a smile appearing on your lower face.

You couldn't help yourself as your eyes averted back over to number fourteen who made almost all the shots along with JAHSEH making shots as well, the two were carrying the team at this point.

You heard the loud horn which meant the whole game was over, the home team aka your team started cheering as they realized they had won the game. SIMONE cheered loudly as well, she's just glad she gets to have a longer sex time with her boyfriend now since he doesn't have to practice from losing.

JAHSEH walked over to both of you grabbing his stuff from his girlfriend, SIMONE pecking her lips. "Good job baby.",she smiled.

"Thank you ma.",he licked his lips and she nodded quickly, JAHSEH popped the cap off his blue gatorade bottle and started to down it. Your eyes went off of him then you stared at the same boy, krystals boyfriend.

He turned his head averting his attention over at you as he breathed out his mouth, he shot a smile at you then started jogging over to you making you turn anxious.

You side eyed around as you felt your blood boil, was it gonna be an awkward meeting? You don't wanna get into any drama at all. You hated being in the center of attention and you definitely don't want that to happen over some boy who happens to be on your friends team.

"Oh, wassup d?",JAHSEH dapped him up as they both smiled,"Good game bro.",the boy nudged JAHSEHS shoulder and your friend nodded agreeing. The boys attention went back on you as he stared down at you,"Wassup? My name DD.",he smiled holding out his hand then you took it shaking it as a shy smile appeared on your face.

"I'm maliah..that's not your actual name, right?",you asked and he shook his head. "Nah that's jus my nickname, my names DAVID.",he shrugged then you nodded understanding.

"Cmon girl we gotta go!",SIMONE called out to you, you looked over noticing she was already walking off with JAHSEH. "Oh, I gotta go now. I'ma see you soon around.",you mumbled then started walking off but you were stopped by a hand grabbing your arm.

"LEMME GET YA DIGITS DEN.",he pulled out his phone then you licked your lips taking his phone dialing your number then called it and hung up after your phone rang, you handed his phone back then waved walking off as he lost the grasp he had on your arm watching you walk off.

"Good game baby.",KRYSTAL gave him a neck hug and he returned it. "Thank you my heart.",he rubbed her back with his eyes still on you walking off as he licked his lips.

CLARIFICATION - DD IS NOT A RAPPER AND NO ONE ELSE IS.

COMING SOON.