001

MALIAH BAKERBASKETBALL PRACTICE🌀11:10AM

MALIAH BAKER
BASKETBALL PRACTICE🌀
11:10AM

"So likeee girl what's the deal?!",simone was ranting about an argument she had with a random girl but you weren't even listening at the moment. You were too busy watching jahseh, her boyfriend play.

She should be watching him play too, talking is not what you two came for and she dragged you here so why isn't she paying attention anyway?

You sighed,"Can you just watch the practice simone, please?",you asked. "Oh- I'm sorry girl, of course.",she smiled then paid attention to the practice.

Jahseh jogged over to you and simone then pecked her lips making her smile,"Ay liah, youn wanna get into that mess with dd ight? He a playa..ion know why I didn't tell you when he first ran up on you.",jahseh explained and you pursed your lips nodding.

"Cool..is that all?",you asked and he mugged you,"You know what, when he play with cha heart don't cry dumbass.",jahseh jogged off as you frowned,"Anyway!-",simone started to rant all over again. You don't know why simone never spoke back at jahseh for always being disrespectful to you.

Maybe she's dick whipped, that's something you don't wanna be so you decided to just stay away from this dd guy but how when you already have his number? You two haven't even texted or called yet which is a relief.

"I'm gonna go.",you stood up as simone smacked her teeth,"Girl sit cho ass back down! You mad cause jah tryna protect yo ass?",she furrowed her eyebrows. You stood quiet then shook your head walking off.

"Yo maliah!!",you heard a familiar voice making you turn around seeing david jogging up to you. "Yo, where you goin man?",he walked beside you, your head was lowered.

"Not feelin good.",you mumbled as you listened to davids heavy breathing. "Oh, ight den..ima text you when I go home.",he licked his lips causing you to look at him making eye contact from what he said.

"Why you wanna text me fo?",you asked then he shrugged. "I jus feel like I need to, what? Yo phone be dry?",he asked then you slowly nodded feeling comfortable with the conversation you two were sharing.

"Well it ain't finna be nomo, I'ma catch you later.",he smiled then you nodded trying not to break a smile. He left you alone jogging back over to the court, you continued to walk out the gym.

You were stopped by a light skin girl with black and fading orange hair to the bottom, she had piercings on her face and for a fact you knew who she was, krystal.

"Why my man talkin to you? That shit happened at his game too.",she cocked her eyebrow, you stood there speechless then she popped her neck with her eyes widen,"Hello?!",she waved her hand in your face.