"I don't know about you, but I'm feelin twenty twoooo

"I don't know about you, but I'm feelin twenty twoooo.",you sang to david as you both were walking through the halls of the school. It was currently eleven in the morning on a friday.

"Mmcht, stop singin that shii.",david furrowed his eyebrows,"Ight what chu prefer?– oh! Jennifer what you prefer, I know you playin I know that's how it works the first girl that I loveee the first girl that I heard, I'm calling out for jennifer been callin out for herrr.",you sang hugging davids arm as he laughed.

"Nahhh that was my shit!",his smile was so bright it almost made you go blind at the moment. "Yeah, hol up doe cause I gotta go pee. I'ma see you at your locker ight?",you smiled and he nodded as you let go of his arm walking off to the bathroom.

You walked into the bathroom seeing girls but one caught your eye– krystal, you bit your lip then walked past until she started punching your head, you blocked while lowering your head but she kept punching your head not stopping so as soon as she tried to walk away you yanked her back by her hair and started throwing punches and dragging her by her hoodie repeatedly throwing your fist then you finally let go.

You walked out the restroom with your chest heaving up and down, you walked to davids locker and he stared at you up and down concerned. "Yo? Are you good?",he asked.

"Krystal jus tried and beat my ass!",you furrowed your eyebrows and his eyes widened. "Who won?",he asked making you burst out from laughter,"Ion know actually– someone was recording so you'll see soon enough.",you pursed your lips then david nodded licking his lips as he eyed you.

"Cmere, lemme fix yo hair.",he mumbled then you turned around and let him tie it back up as a smile appeared on your face. You turned back around facing him once he was done and he had a smile on his face.

"Ight we needa start walking to class, aren't you excited for summer break?!",you asked while walking to class with him and he nodded,"I can't wait for no school man, today is the last day.",david sighed. "Yes and I can do my hot girl summaaaa!!",you cheered as david shook his head with a smirk.

"I can't wait to get all these girls so I can watch them fight krystal.",david laughed and you side eyed him then he noticed and quickly shut up. "My bad.",he briefly mumbled.

",he briefly mumbled