"He's your hubby and the most dangerous mafia in Korea!" Tae says dramatically, earning another smack from Jimin.

"Yah!! He's not my hubby and never will be!" Jimin rolls his eyes, making Tae laugh at his cuteness.

"Min, how long will you continue to pretend as Minji? Don't you think he'll find out?" Tae asks, making Jimin shrugged his shoulders sighing.

"I don't even know Tae. I will pretend to be Minji as long as it takes to protect her and my family." Jimin says sadly, Tae hugs his best friend and pats his head.

A knock on the door makes the two best friends break the hug. Jimin quickly picks the wig from the floor. He motions Tae to open the door once he wears the wig.

Tae opens the door to see Suga looking at him with an eyebrow raised. Suga scans Tae from top to bottom and looks inside the room above Tae's shoulder to see Jimin sitting on the bed facing his back to Suga.

 Suga scans Tae from top to bottom and looks inside the room above Tae's shoulder to see Jimin sitting on the bed facing his back to Suga

"What?" Tae asks rudely after looking at Suga.

"Huh? Ah! Yeah, the boss said he wants to talk with his wife." Suga says, pointing at Jimin. Jimin lifts his head and nods slightly, still facing his back to Suga, "But what are you doing here?"

"None of your business, Grandpa. I'll inform Minji to go meet her husband now you can go." Tae says rudely and shuts the door in Suga's face.

'What was he doing there?'

After shutting the door, Tae turns to look at his best friend.

"Your hubby wants to see you so quickly get ready." Tae says to Jimin, who turns around and looks at him through the hair that was covering his face.

Tae gasps, keeping his hand on his heart as if he saw a ghost, "Min, what the hell are you doing?! That's not how you wear a wig." Tae says, laughing at his friends silliness.

"Argh!! I don't even know how to wear a wig. How can I meet that idiot??!" Jimin pouts, trying to look at his friend through the long hair covering his face.

"Wait, I'll call Jen." Tae says, pulling his phone out of his pocket. He takes a picture of Jimin before dialling Jennie's number.

"Hello, Jen? Where are you??" Tae asks as soon as Jennie answers the call.

"I'm in front of the mansion. Why?" Jennie's voice can be heard from Tae's phone.

"Hurry and come straight to Min's room. You can ask a maid where Min's room is. We need your help!" Tae advices.

"Okay, I'll be there." Jennie says before disconnecting the call.