my "boyfriend"

after the race we got in Tom's car as he drove to what seemed to be his house, I walked in with Tom and gazed at how big the house was.

"Do you like the house princess?" Tom questionend me.

"yes, I do." I replied. as Tom grabbed my hand gently while looking at me with his soft gaze and smiling. Tom then led me to his room and we sat down on the couch in his room and watched movies while I layed on his chest he stroked my hair smiling at me. Just then Tom got a call, he smilled at me and picked my head up gently helping me back up before getting up and taking the call. I wasn't going to ease drop until I heard toms voice get angrier.

"You forget who's at the top ryan, me. Not you." Toms German accent thickened. While he was arguing with the man. I didn't know what he was talking about, nor did I really care. He then walked out of the bathroom with a cold gaze, my heart sank.

"did I do something?" I muttered. the sweet boy I knew did not look sweet at all. Tom then fixed his face realizing his mistake.

"no princess, don't worry." Tom said motioning his hands teliing me to lay back down, I looked into his dark brown eyes gazing. and before I knew it I was kissing him. I moaned softly as his tounge slid into my mouth. He grabbed my legs and placed me on his lap. I could feel his throbbing dick get harder as I kissed his neck softly. I wondered if he wanted to have sex, as this wouldn't be my first time, I felt confident. he then picked me up and threw me on to his bed at this point I was craving his touch moaning his name any chance I got. he then started to kiss down my body and right before he pulled down my pants, he looked up at me for reassurance. I nodded while smiling as he unbuttonend my cargos and pulled them off my legs. he pulled down my underwear and began to kiss down my stomach reaching my soft spot where he than began to lick up and down, I was moaning loudly I take it this wasn't his first time as he made me crave his touch. Just then, I felt his throbbing dick slide inside me as I moaned loudly I grabbed the sheets as he went slow as this was my second but also first time, I had never actually done it I had just kissed boys so I made up a lie even I almost believed that I wasn't a virgin. I could feel his large thing inside me as he went slowly while being gentle.