Chapter 17: Stain and a New Devil!

Start from the beginning

Izuku: Shit! Another one can transform?!

Izuku watched as the Nomu transformed into Cavaliere Angelo.

Izuku: *Sigh* This is the guy that Dante beat to get his dumbass motorbike weapon

Izuku blocked Angelo's overhead slam with Yamato. Izuku felt lightning flow through his body. He threw the sword off and jumped back. Izuku shot off two judgement cuts, slicing off his wings. Angelo shot lightning bolts at Izuku. Izuku was hit by a few. He was on his knees, breathing heavily as his healing tried to catch up with all of the damage he had taken. Cavaliere Angelo was walking up to him.

Miruko: Luna Fall!

Miruko fell out from the sky, kicking of Angelo's left arm. Izuku's healing had finally finished, so he got up and stood next to Miruko. Izuku pulled out Beowulf and nodded to Miruko. They both ran at Angelo.

Miruko: Luna Rush!

Izuku: Kick 13!

Izuku and Miruko attacked Angelo with their own Kick Barrages. Finally, with a combined kick to the head, Angelo fell over, dead. His skull was crushed. When Miruko and Izuku landed on the ground, they looked at each other.

Miruko: You head right, I've got left!

Izuku nodded and ran off to the right. Izuku encountered many simple enemies from before.

 Izuku encountered many simple enemies from before

They were easy and only took one slash to kill. Izuku was slammed into a wall by a red bodied creature with a forearm blade. This thing was quick! Quicker than him! He couldn't even see it move!

The creature vanished, before reappearing behind Izuku and slamming him into a wall

The creature vanished, before reappearing behind Izuku and slamming him into a wall. The devil did the same thing again. This time, Izuku used Judgement Cut: End Before the creature could hit him. Izuku watched as its body disintegrated. He turned and walked down the street.

1 hour later...

Izuku met up with Miruko, Endeavour and Gran Torino. Miruko congratulated Izuku on Capturing stain and helping her beat Cavaliere Angelo. Endeavour congratulated his kids on keeping a level head in the face of danger. Gran Torino was berating Izumi on disobeying his orders and getting injured in the process. They were all sent to the hospital for an overnight stay. Izuku merely took it as an obligation. He had no injuries after all. 

-The next day (Thursday)-

Izuku woke up in the hospital room with his friends. He looked around, seeing that they were all already awake. Izuku sat up at the sound of a door opening. The Hosu chief of police walked into the room. He looked at the group, he glared at Izuku the longest before starting his speech. Izuku wasn't paying attention as he was in the right.

Tsuragame: And you! You killed that Nomu with Miruko on live TV! You also went after Stain! You're as guilty as these three. Izuku was ticked off by this statement.

Izuku: Did you even talk with my mentor? She told me that I was allowed to act as I see fit.

The chief looked at Izuku. He sighed and said he was free to go and was allowed credit for capturing stain and killing the Nomus.

Izuku smiled and walked out. Once the door was shut, Izuku got a message from Miruko. It said to meet her at the train station. Izuku jumped out the nearest window and activated his SDT form and flew off.

Izuku landed at the train station. He saw Miruko and waved. She walked over and Izuku opened a portal to her agency.

Izuku: Ladies first.

Miruko walked through the portal. Izuku looked back and saw a purple mist disappear. He groaned and walked through he portal, which closed behind him, and  ducked under a kick from Miruko.

Gil: Izuku managed to beat Stain, but almost lost to Cavaliere Angelo. From this point on, Miruko is going to have a large part in the story. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you all in the next one

And as always;

Have fun, enjoy life, and much love!

This is Gil, signing out.

Word count: 1146