Chapter 15

Misty's POV- Tower Bridge

After about 10 minutes Happy came running towards the car we were at, I was sitting up with my back against the car, putting pressure on my leg and Peter was trying to keep me awake. When Peter saw Happy, he ran at him, and they hugged they said something to each other, but I wasn't really focussing anymore. They both walked back over to me and Happy looked at my leg, he took off his suit jacket and tied it tightly around my thigh making me cry out in pain. "You're going to be ok Misty. The Quinjet will be here soon, ok?" Peter kneels cupping my face making me look at him, I nod slightly. Peter sits down next to me, I put my head on his shoulder.

I passed out for a while but woke up to a loud sound I looked around and saw a plane to my right landing down on a clearing on the bridge. The door opened and a woman with blonde shoulder length hair walked out and over to Happy. Peter stood up and put his arms under my shoulders and legs picking me up "Aren't you hurt?" I asked confused but resting my head on his shoulder.

"Yes, but I heal quickly so I'm good to just take you to the jet" he reassures me and limps slightly over to Happy and the woman. "Thanks for the lift, Nat"

"No problem, we saw this on the news. Tony was so worried until I got the call to pick you up" we walk into the Quinjet, and Peter lays me down on the seats then sits by my head. I sleep all the way to the avengers' compound and wake up when we landed feeling a bit better, I slowly got up with Peter's help and we walked out of the jet following Natasha and Happy. We walk into the compound and are met with all the avengers sitting down on the couches watching the news with the attack making me freeze, they all turn their heads when they hear the doors open and they all stand up.

I let go of Peter and hobble over to the wall and lean on it looking around, I catch everyone looking at me and I quickly look at the ground. "Queens, who's this?" I hear a man ask.

"Umm... everyone this is Misty" he introduces me, I wave shyly to them.

"I am Steve Rogers" Captain America.

"Sam Wilson" the Falcon.

"I'm Wanda Maximoff"

"Thor Odinson God of Thunder" King of Asgard.

"Loki... Odinson" Prince of Asgard also the guy who attacked New York.

"Clint Barton" Hawkeye.

"Bucky Barnes" The Winter soldier.

"Vision"

"Bruce Banner" The Hulk.

"Natasha Romanoff" Black Widow. I already knew all their names but I guess it was nice they still told me.

"Tony Stark. Now that introductions are over what is she doing here?" Stark points to me making me glare at him.

"Her dad, Mysterio kinda uh...died. And I figured she could stay here because she doesnt have anywhere to go" Peter hesitates looking over at me.

"Fury told us that all that Mysterio shit was fake, so if she's his daughter she should be going to a jail for being a part of it" Tony says making me look terrified at Peter.

"She helped me, she's not going anywhere" Peter defended me, I look back at the avengers to see Wanda walking over to me, I feel a tugging in my head, I shake my head to try to make it go away and it worked.

"Hello" she greets me.

"Hi" I say quietly.

"Need some help with that?" she points to my leg.

"Oh yeah, probably" she puts my arm around her shoulder and helps me walk a few steps.

"No, we have to talk to her and make sure she's on our side" Tony stops us.

"Well, she kinda has a bullet in her leg and has for a while now that she needs to get out. Plus, I already went through her mind, she's on our side" I look at her shocked.

"I can read minds" she tells me pointing to her head.

"Fine, Banner" Tony calls to Bruce.

"Yep, follow me" Bruce starts walking towards the elevator, with Wanda, Peter and I following. We take the elevator up a floor and walk into a lab room "Just lay here" Bruce points to a table, with Wanda's and Peter's help I lay down on the table, he unties Happy's jacket and put it to the side "Now this is going to hurt" he warns, both Wanda and Peter grab my hands and I close my eyes. I feel Bruce go into my bullet wound and I try to keep myself from screaming by biting my lip and slightly tasting blood, but I feel tears running down my face "Got it" once he had it out, I open my eyes breathing heavily. "I need to bandage this up" he says and puts a bandage around my thigh "All done" he says after a few minutes, I thank him and get off the table.

"Come on, you can borrow some of my clothes and get out of that" Wanda tells me, she leads me back to the elevator. We go up another floor and go into a bedroom, she goes over to a cupboard and grabs out a pair of black denim shorts, a pink jumper, a pair of shoes and puts them on her bed "Through that door is a bathroom that you can shower in, there is soap already in the shower and there are towels under the sink" she points to a door.

"Thank you, Wanda" I smile at her.

"It's alright. Once you're done just take the elevator down two floors, that's where I'll be I nod at her and she leaves, I grab the clothes and walk into the bathroom and sit them on the toilet lid. I look up into the mirror and see scratches over my left cheek and right eyebrow with dried up blood, I had dried blood under my nose and my skin was dirty, my shoulders had scratches over them also with dried blood, my hair was a mess and a bit burnt, my eyes were bloodshot from crying. I turn on the shower, take off my suit and put it in a bin then get in the shower and I try to keep the bandage out of the water. After about 5 minutes I get out and start drying myself off with the towel, I put on the clothes and out the towel into a washing basket. I brush my hair with a brush I found, I limp out of the room and into the elevator and went back down 2 floors where all the avengers were. I awkwardly step out of the elevator and look around until I see Wanda in the kitchen, so I walk over to her. "Hello Misty, you look a lot better" she says looking up at me.

"Yeah, thanks for the clothes" I sit down at the island watching her make pizzas trying to keep my mind off my dad's death. I turn around when I hear footsteps and see that Peter had changed out of his Spider-man suit, he comes over to us and sits down next to me.

"Are you ok?" he asks sadly.

"No..."

"I didn't know you had those powers" he tries to change the subject.

"No one did" I sigh "I figured I had to try to use then seeing how I wasn't being much help"

"You're eyes glowed green and purple, it looked really cool" he says with a smile.

"Thanks"

"Do you want to go sit down over there maybe, everyone could get to know you better?" I look at Wanda and she smiles at me, I shrug my shoulders but get up. Peter and I walk over to the sitting area and sit down next to each other, I cross my legs and look at the news on the TV to see that people had caught videos of me using my powers to destroy the drones, a few seconds later Wanda walked in, turned the TV off and sat down next to me.