Chapter 3

Peter Parkers POV- Midtown High school.

I run into my class and jump into a seat next to Ned.

"I have a plan. Ok, first I'm going to sit next to MJ on the flight" I say to him.

"Mmm" Ned hums.

"Second, Im gonna buy a dual-headphone adapter and watch movies with her the whole time"

"Ok"

"Three, when we go to Venice, Venice is famous for making stuff out of glass right?"

"True"

"So, I'm gonna buy her a black dahlia necklace because her favourite flower is the black dahlia because of, well-"

"The Murder"

"The Murder. Four, when we go to Paris, I'm gonna take her to the Eiffel Tower, give her the necklace"

"Oh"

"Then, five I'm gonna tell her how I feel. And then, six, hopefully she tells me she feels the same way"

"Oh, don't forget step seven"

"Step seven?" I say confused as I go to write it in my notes.

"Don't do any of that"

"Why?" I ask annoyed.

"Because were gonna be bachelors in Europe, Peter"

"Ned"

"Look, I might not know much, but I do this: Europeans love Americans"

"Really?" I question unsure.

"And more than half of are woman"

"Ok. Sure. But I really like MJ, man, Ok? She's awesome, she's super funny in a kind of dark way. Sometimes I catch her looking at me and I feel like Ive stood up way to... shes coming. Just dont say anything"

"What up dorks? Excited for the science trip?" MJ asks.

"Hey, yeah, uh were just talking about the trip" I reply.

"Yeah, and Peters plan" Ned joins.

"You have a plan?"

"I dont I dont have a plan"

"No, hes- hes just gonna collect tiny spoons when were travelling to other countries"

"Like, Like a grandmother?"

"I'm not collecting tiny spoons. Hes collecting tiny spoons"

"Oh, ok, well that was a real roller coaster. By the way travel tip: you should download a VPN on your phone so the Government cant track you while were abroad"

"Smart. Will do" I say as she walks off.

"Woah. Dude, I think that went really great" I shake my head at him as the bell for the start of class goes off.

3rd Person POV- Peters bedroom

Peter is packing his bags for his science trip and is continuously getting calls from an unknown number who he knows is Nick Fury after Happy told him he was going to call. Peter is turned around looking at his suit trying to figure out whether to bring it, when May walks up to his door.

"Hungry?" May asks when she throws a banana that ends up hitting Peter right in the face making him turn to her in shock.

"So sorry" May says putting her hands over her month trying to muffle her laugh "I thought you could sense that with your Peter-Tingle"

"Please do not start calling it my Peter-Tingle" He responds annoyed.

"What's up? You can dodge bullets but not bananas?"

"No, I just really need this vacation. I need a break"

"You deserve it. Yeah" May walks over to Peter and hugs him "You know what? I think you should pack your suit just in case, I have a Tingle about it" May then starts to leave.

"Please stop saying Tingle May" He calls out to her. Peter turns to look at his suit. "No. No. No, Im not"