Chapter 14

Misty's POV-Flying over London

Peter was sticking to the side of the plane next to the window of the cockpit in his new suit while I was just flying alongside him. "All right, comms check. Can you hear me, kids?" I hear in my comms.

"I can" I respond.

"Yeah, I can. Its just a little loud out here"

"I like the new suits"

"Thanks" Peter and I say in unison. We look ahead and see a huge explosion then a massive elemental appears.

"Whoa, Peter, you sure that's not real?"

"Yeah, its just 100 times bigger than I expected"

"It's just an illusion. Dad probably pulled all the elementals together to try to fake that Mysterio is the greatest superhero" I reassure him.

"Still the play?" Happy asks.

"Uh-huh. We need to get high enough, so Beck doesn't see us coming"

"Copy. Stay sticky" Happy makes the plane start flying up somewhere above the elemental.

"Hey Happy?"

"Yeah, kid. What is it?"

"We need to have a serious conversation about you and my AAUNT!" Peter yells letting go of the plane and falling, I turn to dive down and catch up to him in the air above the water to the side of the elemental. About halfway down to the water Peter lets out his parashoot, we both go right above the water. I pull up, so I don't dive into the water and start flying towards the elemental with Peter using his gliders in his suit to follow along. Right as we are about to go into the elemental Peter starts yelling It's not real, it's not real, it's not real! we both go into the elemental and I run hard into a drone.

"Owww" I whined. I fly away to get out of the drones' way.

"Wooow That's awesome" I hear Peter say. He starts jumping around and sticking webs to all the drones, and I start flying towards the bottom of the elemental.

Once almost all the drones were attached to a web Peter dived down shooting more webs "I hope this works" he yells then he electrocutes all the drones with the webs making the illusion start glitching and disappearing. We both see a giant hole in the elemental showing my dad on a bridge with two drones "I see you" Peter jumps towards the bridge but dad hits him with a drone making him fly over the bridge and hit a wall.

"PETER!" I scream and fly over where my dad was to follow Peter, as I fly over my dad, I can see how angry he was which makes me even more scared. I fly over to Peter and find him on the ground I land next to him and help him up with him holding his ribs "You alright?"

"I will be" I look up and see that dad had killed the illusion, Peter and I go hide behind a car and see an explosion across the water "Happy, are you ok?"

"Yeah, we're ok. Just go get Beck" all the drones start shooting bombs at us, Peter starts swinging away and I split up from him flying away. I notice that almost all the drowns are attacking Peter but leaving me mostly alone just with a few drones following, I fly back over to the drones and see Peter hide behind a car with the drones shooting at him. I go over to the car hiding with him.

"Happy, say something, please, to let me know youre alive" Peter begs.

"I'm here. I'm here"

"Oh, Happy, thank god"

"I brought us some time... But not much"

"I'm trying to get to Beck, but I can't shake these drones" I fly to the side of the bridge and Peter webs the car pulling it into the air then dropping it onto some drones.