Chapter 12

Misty's POV- Hotel

After I left the base, I went for a walk to clear my head after about an hour I went back to the hotel and ran into Mr Harrington "Oh Mr Harrington are you alright? I didn't have much time to check on the rest of the class after the attack"

"Oh, Misty thank god you're alive too" he breaths out a sign of relief.

"A few students ran out of the opera house and decided to go the he carnival, so I followed them to make sure they stayed save and got them away from the attack" I lied.

"Thank you so much, I don't know what we would've done without you"

"No need to thank me, it's my job to protect the class" I walk off and head towards Peter's room to make sure he was alright. But instead of finding Peter I found Ned and MJ "Hey you guys alright?" they both turned to look at me in shock which made ne really confused.

"What are you doing here?" MJ asks standing up from the bed she was sitting on, Ned standing up quickly following after.

"I was just coming to check up on Peter, where is he by the way?"

"He left for Berlin" ned answers.

"Ned!" MJ yelled glaring at Ned.

"What?!"

"We weren't going to tell her" MJ says pointing at me.

"What? Why would he go to Berlin, and why weren't you going to tell me?"

"We all know Misty you can't keep pretending" MJ says to me making me tense.

"You know what?"

"About the elementals, Mysterio. You" Ned answers, my eyes widen and my jaw drops.

"Yeah, we know they're fake" MJ adds.

"Does Peter know?" I finally ask.

"Yeah of course" Ned responds.

"And how did you find out?"

"I found one of your projectors and it showed us" MJ said.

"No. No, no, no. If you have a projector my dad is going to find out and he'll kill Peter" I say with tears welling in my eyes "Where exactly is he" I demanded.

"Whose side are you on?" Ned questions.

"Look I never wanted any of this. I just wanted to be with my dad, but all this happened I never meant for it too, and I'm so so sorry" a few tears slip down my checks. They look at each other then back at me.

"He went to Berlin to tell Fury the truth about the elementals not very long ago. How are you even going to get there?" MJ asks.

"I have real powers" I say and start floating in the air "but my dad can't fly, and we don't have those powers people see they're all fake" I explain. I look at an open window and then back at them "Thank you" I fly full speed out the window and to the Europol headquarters that Fury told us about.

When I get to the headquarters, I see a heap of black cars and people with guns surrounding something, I look around high in the sky so no one would be able to see me. I see my dad and Peter at the railway tracks and dad had two drowns next to him tricking Peter into walking backwards onto the rails for the oncoming train to hit. Peter got pulled out of the illusion when he heard the train whistling to get him of the tracks, but before he could the train hits him. I cover my mouth with tears streaming down my face, as soon as dad turns, I shoot myself towards the tunnel the train just went in. I saw that he wasnt on the outside of the train, so I fly along the side of the train to look through all the windows and I find Peter passed out but breathing on a seat, I fly up and lay on top of the train to wait for it to stop.

It stops a few hours later in the Netherlands and I fly off the top to wait for anyone to come out. After a few minutes of people going through the train someone comes out carrying Peter, I follow them, and they put him in a car that drives to what looks like a police station. I wait outside and after a while I decide to go in, I sneak in looking around every corner until I see the cells. I look around and see Peter talking to some other people, something shocks him, and he runs to the bars and yells for the guard. Once I see no one coming I run at the cell scaring Peter and I rip of the lock on the door "Misty? How are you here?"

"I followed the train, I'm so-so sorry Peter I never meant for any of this to happen" I say opening the cell. I grab his hand and pull him out of the jail. We walk out into a Market, but Peter grabs me and pulls me into a corner away from everyone else, he puts his hands on my arms to make me look at him.

"Misty, I need you to tell me everything"

"Yeah" I slide down the wall and pull my knees to my chest to my chest while he struggles clearly in pain, but sits next to me. "Dad just wanted to be a superhero, because he angry at Tony Stark for firing him and he wanted to be better than Iron man so he created all the elemental stuff, he spent 3 years making it and because the avengers aren't really a thing anymore, he thought he could be the hero and I helped so I could spend more time with him. I never thought about what would happen until it always had. You have to believe me Peter I neve meant for any of this to happen" I start crying.

"Hey, it's ok. Because now you're helping the good guys and even if you didn't help your dad this still would've happened, it's not your fault. Ok?" he pulls me in for a hug and I cry on his shirt he got from on of the other prisoners. I pull away and start to stand up aggressively rubbing the tears from my face, I give him a hand to get back up and he starts it.

"We need to get out of here, dad's planning one more attack. What did you tell him?"

"I uh... told him that MJ, Ned and maybe Betty know"

"He's gonna kill them if we don't get there to stop him"

"Alright let's find a phone" Peter then starts limping off, I walk next to him and put his arm around my shoulders to help him walk. We walk over to a man that looks to be selling chickens. "Excuse me, sir"

"Yeah?"

"Could we borrow your phone?"

"Yeah" he says and pulls his phone out and hands it to Peter.

"Everyone is so nice here" Peter takes his arm off my shoulders and starts looking at the phone, he thinks for a few seconds then dials a number. "Ok. Ok. Pick up, pick up, pick... Hey, hey I messed up. I need a ride. Where am I? Where are we sir?" he asks the man.

"It's Broek op Langedijk"

"Hang on" Peter says to the phone, he puts the phone up to the guy's ear "Could you say that into there?"

"Hi. It's Broek op Langedijk here. Yeah, no problem" the man chuckles.

"Thanks. Did you get that?" Peter whispers into the phone. When he hangs up, he gives the phone back to the man, takes my hand and we walk out onto a tulip field. We both look up to see a plan flying overheard then lands down on the field a bit in front of us. The stairs go down and a man walks down them.

"Peter? is that you?" the men calls.

"Happy, is that you?" the man starts walking toward us.

"Is it me? Yeah, of course it's me" Peter puts his hand out to stop the man from walking any closer and we both stop walking.

"Only I would know... uh, you... remember when we went to Germany? You pay-per- viewed a video in you room? They didn't list the titles, but I could tell from price it was an adult film at the front desk. And you didn't know how I knew-"

"Ok, ok, fine! It's you, it's you, it's you, Stop" Peter leaves me and starts limping towards the man to hug him "It's so good to see you"

"Peter, you have to tell me what the hell is going on here"

I'm going to start posting to a schedule so every Saturday I will post a new chapter!