Chapter 1: Awakening of the Prince and Introduction of the Cold Princess

~Vegeta's POV~

I opened my eyes to find myself in one of the medical rooms of Frieza's main base. Memories of the encounter on earth against Kakarot seared my mind as I breathed through the oxygen mask. As the liquid drained away and I stepped out of the tank, I came to the horrifying realization that Frieza's younger sister, Princess Tundra, was standing in the room, staring coldly at me, even as I was nude.

"Leave us," she ordered the medics as she snapped her tail on the floor, causing everyone else in the room to flee. "Get dressed, Prince Vegeta. We have places to be."

I followed her orders and got dressed in the armor set out on a nearby table. I noted that this armor was better quality than what would usually be given to me.

"I ordered them to give you the medicine to regrow your tail. They did not want to do that at first," Tundra said after a moment as I got dressed.

"Thank you, Princess. But I must ask, what business do you have with me?" I asked as I turned to look at her.

"Frieza found out about the Dragon Balls when the medical staff searched your memories while you were in the tank. He is on his way to Planet Namek now to get them. You and I are going after them to stop him and kill him. I hate my brother just as much, if not more, than you," Tundra said calmly. "He must be stopped before he makes his wish for immortality."

"Then let's get out of here, Princess," I said with a snarling grin as my tail whipped back and forth.

"Follow me," Tundra said before turning to walk out of the med bay.

We had almost reached the docking bay when we ran into Cui, who immediately kneeled before Tundra and the other soldiers he had been talking to.

"Princess Tundra, Vegeta," Cui said, sneering as he said my name. "It is a pleasure to see you, Princess. Nice to see that you are not dead, Saiyan."

"Spare your lies, Cui, and get out of our way. I am personally escorting Vegeta to see our Lord Frieza, just as my brother desired. Do you really want to delay us and risk his wrath?" Tundra stated calmly, a wicked smirk playing on her lips as she poised her tail as if she was about to stab Cui.

"No, my Lady. We shouldn't keep the Monkey Prince from meeting his punishment at our Emperor's hand," Cui said as he stood up and let us by.

Tundra led me into a small ship for two people before setting the coordinates for Namek and taking off. She ran a hand over her face and groaned before looking at me.

"I do not doubt that Cui will be following us," I said calmly as I sat in the chair beside her.

"So, you had the same feeling then. Good. That means we can kill him too," she said simply before standing. "There is armor and a training room on this ship, and I am going to change, and then you and I will train."

During the trip to Namek, Tundra and I trained relentlessly. As her power grew, so did mine. She told me about every weakness that she knew Frieza had, which had not been many. During our training, she taught me the beginnings of how to sense power levels, an ability that only she had out of the entire Cold family and one that she had wisely kept to herself. When we landed on Namek, I could vaguely sense power levels but still needed to learn individual energies. When Tundra looked up as we disembarked our ship, I noticed a pod following us. I snarled and sent a Gallick Gun at it and grinned as it exploded satisfyingly.

"That was lovely," Tundra said with a hum.

"Frieza's already terrorizing the planet. Kakarot or his friends are likely here already, with Kakarot not far behind him," I said as I wrapped my tail around my waist.