Chapter 7: Training Begins, Surprises, and Revelations

~Tundra's POV~

After my two days alone with Vegeta, it was time for us to get to work preparing for the eventual threat. I stretched lazily, rolled onto my side, and studied Vegeta's profile as he slept before kissing him softly to wake him up.

"Vegeta, darling, it's time to wake up. We've got work to do," I said sweetly.

"Must we?" Vegeta groaned as he slowly woke up, wrapping his arms and tail around me to pull me closer.

"Unfortunately, yes. I do have something to show you that I think you'll enjoy greatly," I said before I wiggled away from him and climbed out of bed. "I will call Kakarot here soon, as this will also help him."

"Damn you for being so tempting," Vegeta growled as he followed me out of bed with a predatory smirk, causing me to giggle.

"Now, now, Mr. Prince. We have things to do, and I built things for you to help you get stronger. Don't you want to see my work?" I teased, arching an eye ridge.

"I suppose I should see what you have been working on since Namek. Very well, my dear," Vegeta said before we began getting ready for the day.

Two hours later, I stood with Vegeta outside the new gravity chamber. I raised my ki enough to catch Kakarot's attention. He arched an eyebrow after sensing my strength as I a confidant smirk. A minute later, Kakarot appeared before us in his fighting clothes.

"What's going on?" Kakarot asked, confused.

"I've rebuilt and improved Dr. Brief's idea of the gravity chamber, as the gravity of my homeworld is much stronger than 100 times the gravity of this planet. Come," I said before I led the two full-blooded Saiyans inside the chamber.

"What are you saying, darling?" Vegeta asked.

"That I have eased the humans into gravity training. They can only do 25 times at this point, and Gohan and Piccolo can do 50," I said before smirking at the Saiyans. "I can do 500 on a hard day. I've had to push myself as I was the strongest being on the planet, and perhaps I still am."

"Oh? Ya sure about that?" Kakarot challenged.

"Well, we've got Senzu beans. And we just built two more medical pods inside Capsule Corps," I said with a smirk as I crossed my arms. "I'm sure Bulma won't mind us testing the equipment."

"Well then, let's head out to a wasteland and see just how much power you have hidden under that lovely exterior of yours, darling," Vegeta said before I opened a cabinet, pulled out a couple of capsules, tossed them to the ground to open them with a small pop.

"That looks like the armor you were wearing on Namek, Tundra," Kakarot said as she turned her back to us.

"It is of a similar design, but the material is many times stronger than my old armor," I said simply before changing into it.

Vegeta changed into one of the sets of Saiyan armor. He held a respectful look on his face as he changed. The armor was supposed to look similar to the chest plate of his old set with a reinforced under suit. He looked quite regal in the new armor, like the prince he was always meant to be.

"This is much better than what was built for my trip to Namek!" Kakarot shouted.

"Of course. It took months to improve the original design before we built it. It also has small drones and lasers that come out of the walls," I said as I pulled on the final piece of my armor. "This is just a set of armor that needs to be fully tested. Gohan and Piccolo can't crack it, and I figured you two might be able to in Super Saiyan."