Dane's eyes widen in shock. "Oh god, that is a shitty!"

Shae nods slowly still looking down. "Ya know, I don't care... I am kinda glad he is gone. I don't think I want him to come back."

Dane looks her in the eyes and leans in sympathetically. Though he wished for Shae to be his, she was still his friend as well, and couldn't help himself from empathizing. "You alright?"

Shae took another sip of her beer, looking pensively at the bottle as it tilted up. "Ya, of course. You know his issues, the way he spends time with his ex and her weird shit. Blowing his money on drugs. I don't need to deal with that, Right?"

Dane nodded and and looked at her, trying to think of something to say. "You are a great girl and deserve better then the way he treats you. He is kinda selfish and you deserve a partner, not a child, and he kinda is..."

Shae shivered, the breeze getting cooler as the sun set. "Can we go inside?"

They went inside and Dane into the kitchen to fetch them a couple more drinks. He returned to the living room just as Shae closed her eyes and let her self fall back against the couch with a sigh. Her large breasts jiggled about and spread slightly as she slumped down, her tank top nearly releasing them. Dane paused for a moment taking in the arousing sight.

"Enjoying the view? Shae questioned with a blank expression on her face.

Dane blushed deep red. He was caught red handed. "S-sorry! I shouldn't have. He stood there like a deer caught in the head lights as he tried desperately not to look at hers, trying to look anywhere, but no matter where he looked it felt awkward.

Shae's face cracked and she smirked wide and snickered. "You can look if you want. I like it." She rises in her seat and snatched her beer out of Dane's hand taking a long drink. "Ahh... Well Big Daddy, what now?"

Dane took a long drink from his bottle as well and sat down slowly, still nervous about making eye contact.

Shae reached out and grabbed his hand, pulling him closer to her. "I see I still need to take control huh? Is that what you want, for me to tell you what you are supposed to do?"

Dane nodded and bit his lip as he let his eyes rise to hers, looking at her still like a startled animal. "Y-yes..."

Shae smirked and took Dane's hand and placed it firmly on her breast. "Mmm, squeeze it Daddy!"

Whimpering with desire Dane did as she ordered and squeezed her breast, watching the milky mounds bulge under his fingers as he pressed the thin tank top into them. "Fucking beautiful..." Dane grabbed her top and roughly pulled it to the side letting her big breasts fall out heavily. He gazed at her strawberry pink, puffy nipples and eagerly leaned in, sucking one into his mouth. "Mmmm..."

"Mmm, that is so nice..." She moaned and stroked his hair as Dane suckled on her tits greedily.

He massaged them and drew her hard nipple deeper into his mouth, his tongue swirling around her large pink aereola. Then he moved a hand down, he grabbed her thigh close to her crotch and felt something oddly hard and bulging from under the denim.

Suddenly Shae pushed his face away from her chest and she stood up quickly, adjusting her jeans and pulling her top back up. "I have to go!"

"no!... Why?" Dane wanted to beg for her to stay. His cock was hard and strained against his pants, he needed her so bad now, but paused as he looked up into her face. She looked scared, upset and vulnerable. "What is wrong?"

Shae took a deep breath, calming herself. "I didn't think we would go this far... look, I am not like other girls okay! Just let me leave and we can pretend nothing happened and we can just be friends..." Her voice was shaky and it was clearly obvious she was uncomfortable and seemingly afraid.