Release Date & Heartache

——————Time skip 6 months ——————

To catch you guys up on the past 6 months. You are now an artist realising your own songs as well as still being a member of the sidemen. You and Simon are still together but things are abit rocky you fear he is loosing interest in you as he is being distant. When you are not filming for Sidemen or spending time on music you are with Freya and Gee or Behz. Freya and Gee have introduced you to their friend Talia.Who you believe doesn't like you.

Today you are getting ready to release your new song so the boys (The sidemen) have organised a release party for you. Right now you are sat getting your hair and makeup done there is 2 hours left till the party starts.

Hair like this:

Makeup like this:

Makeup like this:

Back to Y/N POV:

I was sat in the makeup chair getting the last finishing touches done when Behz come in carrying a big bunch of flowers and a bottle of alcohol (your favourite).

Behz: Happy Release Day!

Y/N: aww thank you Behz

You say as he hands you the gifts. You are ready to go so you take the flowers to the kitchen to find a vase and place them in the middle of the table.

Simon comes to find you to tell you that everyone is ready for you. Behz and Simon join the group and you wait outside the door. You where kind of disheartened that Simon didn't wait with you or even wish you a happy release day but you tried to brush it off.

Everyone: 5...4...

You hear everyone shout through the door

Everyone: 3... 2...

You open the door to everyone videoing you cheering. You are smiling from ear to ear. Your song plays in the background.

Song:

Everyone comes over to you one by one to congratulate you. As everyone is taking to you all you can think about is Simon. Your eyes wonder the room and you see him talking to talia in the corner of the room. You are about to walk over when you are called to the front of the crowd.

Josh: We are so proud of you y/n. You really are a star and we love you very much and are so honoured to be on this journey with you.

Y/N: (tearing up) Thank you guys, I love you all so much and wouldn't want to do this with anyone else.

The boys come and hug you.

————————— Time Skip —————————-

It is the next morning.

You wake up in yours and Simons bed, alone, you decide to stay in bed and check the feedback on your song. You see that people are loving it and that makes you so happy. You reply to a few comments and fan edits and then you post a message on all your socials simply saying thank you to everyone who supports you and you wouldn't be in the situation you are without them. Once you have spent some time on your phone you decide to get a shower and get ready for the day.

You have gotten out of the shower now and are getting ready (choose your outfit from the ones below) when Simon comes in.

Y/N: Hey where've you been ? (You say as you go over to kiss him)

Simon: I... erm... ended up staying out with some friends. (He says while rubbing the back of his neck)

Y/N: oh... ( you say as you feel like he is acting weird)

Simon: Anyways I'm gonna go get in the shower. (And with that he was gone straight into the bathroom and locked the door)

In the back of your mind you felt like he was hiding something but you didn't want to start an argument today. So you left your bedroom and headed down to the kitchen when you overheard the girls talking.

Y/N: Hey (you say hugging Gee and Freya. You gave talia a side hug to keep the peace) when did you lot get here?

Freya: We just got here....

Talia: (interrupting) We brought Simon back. He spent the night with us didn't he. (She smirks)

Y/N: Oh so he was with you all night?

Your blood began to boil. How could YOUR boyfriend go out and spend the night with some random girl on any night but on your special day made it even worse. She stood there smirking while Freya and Gee looked between us feeling awkward.

Y/N: This isn't over (you say pointing at talia)

Before she can respond you run up the stairs to confront Simon. Who was now fully dressed sitting on your bed.

Simon: Hey I...

Y/N: So you're gonna sit there's nothing wrong ? (You interrupted)

Simon: What are you talking about?

Y/N: Where were you last night?

Simon: I told you I was out with some friends. Why are you being like this?

Y/N: What friends? TaLiA?

Simon: talia was there yeah but....

Talia: I think you should just tell her Simon (you and Simon both turn to face the door. Talia had followed you up and into your room)

Y/N: tell me what?

Talia: We kissed. (Your heart sank as she stood there with the biggest smirk plastered on her face)

Simon:.....

Y/N: Tell me it wasn't true... tell me you didn't cheat on me... especially with her!

He couldn't even look at you. You wipe the tears that fell down your face and your body is suddenly overcome with the feeling of rage.

You go into the wardrobe and grab suitcases you throw them on the bed and start throwing clothes and other items into them.

Simon: Y/N please don't leave let's just talk.

Y/N: I'm not leaving and I don't want to talk.

Simon: So what are you packing for? (He looks at you confused)

Y/N: These aren't my belongings. You're leaving not me. Go stay with her. In fact I don't care where you stay.

You zip his suitcases up and throw them along with him and Talia out of your room. You lock the door and fall onto your bed.