Time skip .........

After three months.....

In this three months many things changed Taehyung become very possessive towards Y/n he didn't let her work nore go anywhere without safety. They shifted there bedroom downstairs till her pregnancy. Everyone take care of her like a baby.

On dining table

Y/n: yaa baby I can't eat more

Y/n: yaa baby I can't eat more. *pout* I am full.

Aara: Y/naaah eat it you didn't eat too much I see. After this you have to go for checkup.

Y/n: yess bhabi I know Taehyung had an important meeting so I guess he won't come so will you take me to doctor. *Puppy eyes*

Aara: *laugh* ya sure baby sis in law I will.

Before Y/n could say anything her phone rang. She saw and pick up her phone to see who called her and saw it's her beloved husband.

Y/n: hello

Taehyung: baby wait there I am coming we will go together. Are you feeling any pain are you fine. *worried*

Y/n: yess I am fine but don't you have meeting??

Taehyung: yess I do but nothing ismore important then you to me. I am coming bye.

Before she could say anything he cut to call. Y/n pout and drank her favourite juice. In these days she become tired easily and her belly is quid revealing compared to other pregnant women's.

Taehyung was worring more so he won't let her go alone to doctor.

Time skip ......

Y/n was standing outside in garden area with aara besides her waiting for Taehyung who himself said to come out he will we right there.

Few minutes later they heared horns voice so she went towards gait with aara.
Taehyung immediately came out and opened front door of car for his wife. She smiled and sat happily.

Aara smiled and said to take care of both. Taehyung drived off to hospital while talking with Y/n. In whole dirve he was asking is she feeling well or not.

Taehyung: let's go we are here.

He come out and opened the door and held her hands to help her. She came out and then Taehyung park his car.

He came towards her and they both went inside for checkup.

In doctor cabin after checkup.

Taehyung: is my wife and our child is ok doctor?? *Worried*

Doctor: yess Mr.Kim both mother and baby are ok there is one good news and bad news.

Y/n: *nervous* what is it doctor??

Taehyung held her hands tightly after seeing her nervousness.

Doctor: the good news is congratulations Mr. And Mrs.kim you are pregnant with twins and it's one girl and another one is boy. *Smile*