The two rescue heroes looked at each other in surprise. "And the limit? How many can he store and how much?" Mandalay joined the tired hero in the car.

Aizawa sighed again and answered. "I don't know, I don't think there is."

"Come on." Pixie Bob laughed behind the steering wheel. "Why do you think there is no limit?"

Aizawa thought about what he was about to say. "For the exams, we had the staff fight two students. Escape, pass. Beat the Hero by capture, pass." He took in a big breath and said. "Midoriya was paired against All Might. He beat the number one hero into surrender with raw power and strategy."

The other two heroes were quiet at the revelation. "He was handicapped, right? That's how he won." Pixie Bob asked.

"He was, the fire he shot out destroyed two city blocks also melted the weights on his arms while charing the exposed flesh."

"...oh." That is all either said for the rest of the trip.

Denki ran forward with his enhanced body and bashed the dirt monster with a large branch he picked up. Mina was throwing controlled acid shots at range while Izuku picked up rocks and launched them at supersonic speeds through the beasts. He switched back to thermal energy and carved out chunks of dirt with his beams of pure thermal energy.

"You know, I feel kinda useless right now." Tooru walked behind her friends as they obliterated everything in their path.

"I know how you feel," Kyoka said next to her.

"Don't feel bad! Just let your man take care of the problem." Hanta yelled back at them as he wrapped up the legs of one beast and Denki finished it off.

Tooru hummed in thought. "You know what, I like the sound of that. Izuku, get rid of those beasts for me." She said in a noble voice.

"Why of course, my lady. At once!" Izuku played along and got what he wanted with giggles from Tooru that warmed his chest.

"Gods! You two are so adorable!" Mina squealed before melting the chest of a beast.

"I'm starting to get jealous," Denki said while taking a break. "How much further?"

"Hold on," Izuku blasted one beast with sound and it crumbled apart. He jogged forward and blasted up into the air with kinetic energy. He found the campsite and he landed with no issue. "Maybe, halfway?"

Denki groaned and turned to their leader. "Can you just carve a way to the site?"

"It'll be a waste of energy, the beasts will still come even if I carve a path with thermal energy." Izuku shook his head and resisted the thought of the amount of thermal energy he could get if he burned trees along the way. "Guys, I think I'm turning into a pyromaniac."

"Well, don't! Tooru, is that a deal breaker?" Mina joked.

"To be honest, I went through a Pyro phase when I was younger." She said sheepishly.

"God! A match made in heaven." Hanta laughed while swinging back and forward to distract a beast for Mina to splash it with acid.

They kept on fighting through the forest with an occasional break here or there. They haven't seen the rest of the class but they could still hear the occasional explosion behind them. The two girls behind the group did get a chance to do something when a few beasts came at them from behind. Izuku would have taken care of it but Tooru waved him off and charged forward with Kyouka.

They were the first to arrive at the campsite, tired but victorious. They saw the bus they arrived on but no one else. Izuku shrugged and moved to sit on the picnic tables nearby. The rest followed and plopped around their leader.