"Here my belt."said the blond.

"Now we just have to figure out how to hook one end onto the roll and the other end under that archway."said ginger head.

"Well i can handle the archway.Yeah no problems."said the dark hair girl and did some sick move and was onto of the archway.

"Whoa killer move."said the ginger as the dark hair girl tie the belt to the archway.

"I'l take that,thank you."i said as i take the other end of the belt from the ginger and throw it onto the roll so that as it rolls the belt will wrap itself around the roll.

We jumped off the roll and landed on our butts.

The sushi tighten and the belt made it come back and roll around the archway till it exploded.

"Wow that was a really close call."said the blond.

"Totally."said the dark hair girl.

"I'm definitely not eating sushi anytime soon."i said.

"Yeah um...i guess after that bizarro experience, we should probably introduce ourselves.Um...I'm Sam."said ginger head.

"I'm Estelle and that was a pretty sick move that you did."i said as i shake her hand.

"Hi i'm Alex.Thanks and you guys rocked back there."said the dark hair girl.

"Thanks.I'm Clover and aside from the major drama we just went through,it's a total pleasure to meet you both."said blondie.

"Yeah,you know we could go and have a ginger/avocado milkshake to forget about our emotions."said Sam.

"Okay!/Sounds good!/Fine by me!"me,Alex and Clover said at the same time and highfive with Sam.

I mean i'm not gonna drink whatever that it but i'll drink a chocolate milkshake.

"Oops almost forgot. Accessories like these don't grow on trees."said Clover as she take back her belt.

Skip...
I was back at home.

"Yo you little shit

"Yo you little shit."said Micheal my annoying brother but i still love him.

Don't tell him though.

He's older by 1 year from me.

"What do you want you asshole."i said.

"Nothing just going to ask why you look like to went through a tornado."he said.

"Because i got attacked by a giant sushi roll."i said.

"Yeah whatever."he said.

"I'm going to my room.Don't.Bother.Me."i said.

"You think you're scary."he said.

"You think you're hot."i said.

I roll my eyes not wanting to make a conversation any longer with him and went to my room.

Totally A SpyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara