010

5 YEARS LATER

5 YEARS LATER

It had been five years since Angel Milan Taylor disappeared, five longs years.

"Zac here," Fatima passed him his passport, they were going to London for vacation.

Well to everyone else it was vacation but in all honesty they were planning on getting away.

Fatima was angry, at the entire world. The only person in her corner was Zac, everyone else was shut out.

She stopped talking to the girls, her parents, his parents, their families, everyone.

No one could bring her little girl back, well her big girl now. Her 16th birthday passed last month.

Zac and Fatima just sat in the house sulking all day, there was nothing they could do.

They killed Karen, Bianca and Monae without even knowing where their daughter was.

They blew up Bianca's car and Monae happened to be with her, they were both found dead at the scene.

Zac wanted to kill any and everybody who wasn't his wife or daughter, he wanted blood.

"Legend you ready?" Fatima called out, "Yes mama," her 4 year old baby boy spoke.

Fatima had gotten pregnant a year after Angel went missing, she hated Angel not being around.

Not being able to be a big sister or be there for all of the special moments in his life.

Everyone knew how bad Angel wanted a sibling and she wasn't there to see it.

Fatima tried to kill herself not once or twice but three times, she couldn't live without her daughter.

If it wasn't for Danni the last time she would've died and that's what she wanted.

The girls tried so hard to get Fatima to even smile but she just couldn't, her face was stuck in a mug.

The only thing she smiled at was Legend and Zachary, they're the only happiness she has.

Zac had become practically mute, his Angelface was gone and he felt at fault.

What was he going to do without his firstborn daughter, his little girl? She was gone.

The first little girl to ever bring him pure happiness from the day she was born.