006

--
Zachary Taylor

Zachary was dropping Angel off at Fatima's shop because Fatima had to work late

"I'll see you later Angelface," he pecked her cheek, she just smiled and scrolled on tiktok.

He left the office and made his way outside, "Well well well," Zac instantly smacked his teeth.

"What you want Bianca?" He spoke as she stood there smirking at him."I heard Ti left yo ass."

"That's what you wanted huh? Spiteful ass broad." He spat at her aggressively.

All she did was laugh, "You was actually really easy for a married man."

"Ti ran around claiming she had the best nigga ever but I knew you wasn't shit,"

"I just had to show her that." Zac stared at Bianca with a look that could put her 6ft under.

He moved closer to her, "Trust me, I would never want you you trifling bitch."

"Oh I'm trifling now but I wasn't when Ti had your ass blocked and stressed out right?"

"Stop tryna make shit more that what it was, we had a few chats but that was it, I'd never fuck you."

"That's not what you tol- Don't lie Bianca. I never ever told you I'd fuck you."

"Ion even know why I'm talking to your duck ass," he went over to his car. "I don't either,"

Bianca and Zac both snapped their head to Fatima who was glaring at the two of them.

"Fatima It's not what it seems," he said quickly going over to her, she pushed him back.

"What the fuck is it than Zachary? Why the fuck are yall talking? Bitch why you write my fucking husband?"

She turned her attention to Bianca who stood there like a deer caught in headlights.

"Fatima I was trying to show you he wasn't the one for you, see how easy he is,"

Fatima cocked her head to the side. "Is this bitch dumb?" She turned to Zac who put his hands up.

"What made you think he wasnt right for me Bianca, you've known me what? A couple months."

Fatima hired Bianca 5 months ago, when Jessica was on vacation and she desperately needed help.

She never noticed before but Bianca always took a liking to her personal life more than work.

She always wanted to talk about her daughter or her husband which she didn't know was in jail.

The only reason she found out was because she helped Fatima plan the party 3 months ahead.

And Bianca just so happen to be cousins with Zachary's worst ex, Karen Mott.

Bianca informed Karen that Zac was still with Fatima and Karen was livid instantly.

She thought when Zac went to jail for her snitching Fatima would leave him even after 5 years.

*timeline check: before zac went to jail (at 22 and ti was 21)  him and fatima were going on 5 years together 2 years married. Angel had been born only a year after their honeymoon where Ti got pregnant. And 5 years ago before they were official (when they were 16 & 17) he was with Karen and they broke up and him and Fatima got together and Karen hated Ti and all that stuff so boom back to the story.

Karen came up with a plan and the plan was for Bianca to go be Fatima's assistant to spy on her.

It took them forever to find ou5 wher3 Fatima's shop was and when they did it was the perfect time.

She was looking for an assistant and Bianca came and did just that until she got the info she needed.

Then Karen's next step was to get Bianca and Zac chatting so Fatima cohld find out and leave.

It was perfect timing all of it, "Because amy favorite cousin Karen used to deal with him and he aint shit."

Zac and Fatima looked at each other, "Bitc- Little girl tell your miserable ass cousin to kiss our ass."

Bianca rolled her eyes, "Im here for my last check," Fatima started laughing hard.

"Bitch get the fuck off my property before I beat yo ass." Bianca rolled her eyes and left.

Fatima turned to Zac, "Ba- We'll talk later." And with that she walked back inside.

Only reason she was out was to tell Zac that she was taking Angel out of town.

But now she wasnt so sure if she should leave while they're in these circumstances.

--
Omniscient

"Bitch you told her? Are you dumb!" She snapped at her younger cousin. "No K!"

"I didn't know what to say, Fatima is mean and scary." Bianca spoke under her breath.

No bitch you just scary af," She pushed Bianca from by her and went to their kitchen.

Bianca rolled her eyes, "Its not my fault you obsessed with a man who been married 13 years."

"What you say? Ian hear you," Karen turned back in the living room.

"You heard what I said Karen, dont play you delusional af." Bianca said, well thought.

She knew better than to say anything slick back to Karen's evil ass.

"Nothing," Bi mumbled, "I guess I gotta get Sash to go handle my work cause you incapable."

"Karen can you just let it go, they're happy. I may have messed it up but they're going to fix it-

"Get out my face lil ass girl, dont forget who paying yo way to college."

Bianca huffed and stormed up to her room, she felt bad so bad that she texted Fatima.

Boss Lady T
--
Yesterday 2:34pm

You fired, clean out your desk.

--
Today 7:47pm

I know you're mad at me but I do want to say I'm sorry and I understand you no longer trust me but I promise I didn't want to ruin your marriage. I just want you to know Karen is after you, so be on the look out and if you meet a "Sasha/Monae" dont trust her.
Read 7:53pm