Luo Qingshan opened his eyes slightly, his expression changed from stunned to shocked, and it took him a long time to say, "Su Nian, are you still drunk?"

The phone bell rang in the room for nearly twenty seconds, and the people in the bed were moving.

Pei Ran opened his eyes, and it took a few seconds to get out of the dream.

He picked up the phone two seconds before hanging up. Because of sleepiness, he only uttered one syllable: "Yeah."

"Baby, it's me... are you still asleep? Oh, you don't have class today, right?" Luo Qingshan's voice sounded very energetic, "I only have class in the afternoon. What do you want to eat? I will send it to you."

Pei Ran said, "No."

"If you want, I will give it to you. What do you want to eat?" Luo Qingshan looked at the shops around, "Did you read my information? Why didn't you reply to me? You didn't reply last night. You are really cruel. Doesn't hurt your boyfriend at all..."

"Luo Qingshan." Pei Ran interrupted him.

"Ok?"

Pei Ran paused for two seconds before saying, "Bring me a wonton, thank you."

"Thank you for what?" Luo Qingshan laughed, "Isn't it just right for me to bring you food..."

Pei Ran directly hung up the phone.

He rubbed his face and couldn't help thinking back to his dream last night.

It is a very inexplicable dream. In the dream, he and Luo Qingshan were climbing a mountain. They met a landslide. He hid in a cave. When he turned around, Luo Qingshan became Yanzhun.

Yan Zhun in the dream was as cold as in reality, telling him not to be afraid, and then they lasted till dawn.

Maybe he said something else, but he couldn't remember it.

When Pei Ran finished washing his face, the door of the bedroom just happened to be knocked.

As soon as he opened the door, Luo Qingshan raised the plastic bag in his hand: "Shrimp wonton, slightly spicy with sesame oil, not satisfied?"

Pei Ran wiped his face for a while and turned back to the washstand: "Come in and sit, I'll wash the towel."

After everything was cleaned up, Luo Qingshan pulled another roommate's chair and sat beside Pei Ran, holding his chin to watch him eat.

Luo Qingshan likes to watch Pei Ran eat. Pei Ran's tutor is very good. Even if he played ball for an afternoon, his chest was hungry and his back was hungry, his eating is still clean and elegant, and he looks comfortable.

So when Pei Ran put down his spoon and proposed to break up, Luo Qingshan smiled and said "um".

A few seconds later, Luo Qingshan's smile froze, and he asked incredulously: "What?"

"I said," Pei Ran said again, "Let's break up."

"Why?" Luo Qingshan couldn't laugh at all, he gradually straightened his back, a little flustered, "Baby, are you kidding me?"

Pei Ran said, "I won't make a joke about this."

Luo Qingshan's Adam's apple rolled, and it took a long time to find his voice: "Why? Where did I go wrong? Did I make you unhappy... Because I didn't listen to you last night, drink too much? Or I send too much news? I'm bothering you..."

Luo Qingshan Yu Guang glanced at the table: "Or is this wonton not delicious?"

Pei Ran frowned suspiciously: "I won't be angry about these things."