Part-Time Lover (t.c)*

Start from the beginning

Tara cheesed, feeling accomplishment. Chad sent her proud smile from across the room. Tara dramatically blushed. He faced forward while smiling largely, focusing on the professor. You chuckled to yourself, twisting your pen between your hands.

Your professor asked, "Someone explain to me what 'Passion' is in the triangular theory of love. How is it defined?"

The class shot up with hands again, this time you raised your own. The professor called on you, "Y/N!"

You answered, earning the attention of Tara, "It's defined as the physical and sexual attraction between two people. Physical and sexual attraction keep the charisma of the connection because it's the foundation of long-term interest in another's feelings and emotions. People won't admit it, but it is."

Hungrily, she licked every ounce of herself off you. Her messy mascara and watered brown eyes, staring at you as she opened her mouth to down you. She slurped and moaned as she pushed your load to the back of her throat, vibrations on your tip forcing momentum from your bodily fluid. You balled her hair in your palm, holding her as you bucked your hips. Her mouth slobbering spit with haste as she couldn't keep you long without needing to breathe.

"You're so fucking pretty." You complimented her to which she suddenly developed an ability to breathe. She bobbed on her own, channeling the vampiric spirit of her cunt with her mouth. You stroked her ego like you did her body, "I wanna paint your face." She slid you from her swollen lips, slapping herself with your hardened paintbrush. The tip of her tongue glided through your bristles, agonizingly slow.

"That's correct! And yes, people won't admit that attraction matters when measuring the intimacy of a relationship. Good point!" Your professor cheered.

You fought the urge to look back at Tara, hearing her scoff. You licked your teeth as your professor asked, "Speaking of Intimacy, how is defined in the triangular theory of love?"

Hands shot into the air, all eager to answer.

"Chad!" Your professor chose.

Chad answered, picking his absent chin hairs, "Like you implied. It's the measure of closeness, interest, or the bond, between two individuals! How close they are, how much they share — comfortability, rather. Interestingly, the theory of love also highlights that the intimacy of two people is unique to every duo because not every relationship fits into a mold!"

Guiding your hands up her sweaty stomach, over the hills that were her breast, she grunted as your boat moved through her canal. Shockingly, her eyes closed and she threw her head back. Back into the past, recalling the first time you made her feel this way. Back into the memories of how you made her feel this way without touching her; on top of the world. On top of your world, your hardened flesh stick was her chariot and she rode. Skillfully, excitedly but most importantly, carefully... because should she fall off, she'd join the ranks of your odds of not nutting — low.

But she would go low, if it meant she could be closer to you. Her brown orbs were glistening as she watched you fight your moans and tremble beneath her. She joined you; pinning your hands above your head, blowing her warm breath into your face as she failed to contain her own moaning. The heat of her breath only helped you out of your shell. The shell of embarrassment as she was basically fucking you now. Her gushing hole syphoning your soul, merging yours as one.

"I'm loving the extra commentary, 'not every relationship fits into a mold!' Every bond is different so every relationship will be different. You never know what's connecting two people, people! Good job Chad!" Your professor clapped.