bunny boy [and friends] - part one

Start from the beginning

"Good kitty. You came so hard for me," Parker said, letting go of the dildo but leaving it buried in my friend's used hole. He slid his wet fingers from between my lips. Parker leaned up and pressed a kiss to Liam's slack, open mouth, lapping at Liam's tongue with his own.

"Do you taste your cum on me, kitten? Does it taste good?" Liam replied with a moan, lazily swirling his tongue against Parker's. Seeing their tongues meet sent a jolt of arousal down my spine, and I shivered. The vibrator in me and on me was slowly bringing me closer to the edge, but not close enough, and I was getting desperate.

"Please, just fuck me, I'm so wet I can't... think..." I whined. Parker licked Liam's tongue one more time before pulling back to look at me with his burning gaze.

"Don't worry, baby, I want to. But maybe later, so you'll have to wait. You have to cum, too, before we do anything else. Got that, bunny?" He climbed off of my dazed friend, and settled with his hands on either side of my waist, his face directly over the off-white silk and lace of my soaked-though panties. He put his hand over the end of the internal part of the vibrator and pushed, putting pressure on the most sensitive part of my hole. I gasped, and turned my head away from him, trying to hide how easily I reacted to everything he did. With his remaining hand, he grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"Don't hide from me, plaything. I want to see tears gather in those thick lashes and stream down that pretty face as I overwhelm you with the need to cum. Understand?" I nodded as much as I could with his unforgiving grip still on my chin.

"Yes," I breathed, meeting his heated stare, "I understand."

"Much better. I think this good bunny deserves a reward for his obedience, hmm?" Parker reached for the remote for my vibrator, clicking it again, turning it up to the maximum level. I gasped, the vibration finally enough to make me cum, and I felt the orgasm build and build and—

"Not yet, baby. I'm not done with your pretty pink cunt," Parker growled, flicking the remote to still the vibrator. Just like he had wished, I felt tears dripping down as my orgasm was stolen from me. He leaned up to lick one from my cheek, and my mouth fell open on a moan of impatience.

Like with Liam, he licked into my mouth, and feeling it was so much better than watching it. I whined into his mouth as his slick tongue covered mine. He licked at my lips, twisted his tongue against mine and shoved it towards my throat. I gagged, moaning, and he drew back to suck my tongue into his mouth.

I whimpered, rubbing my thighs together to try to get friction on my neglected clit. Parker noticed I wanted to be touched more with every second, and finally moved his hand to my panties. He pushed them to one side, and grabbed hold of the vibrator, pulling it out and off slowly. He discarded it on the bedside table, reaching his hand back and brushing circles into my inner thigh with a light fingertip.

"Want me to touch you, baby?" He asked me, his mouth not even an inch away from mine.

"Please," I whispered, "I need it, mmm..." I trailed off at he kissed me again before sliding down by body until his face was right above my exposed slit. But instead of licking it like I thought he would, he knelt in between my legs, finally pulling the underwear all the way off, and pushed my thighs up against my chest. He propped my hips up with a pillow underneath me, and I was completely open to him. Both of my holes were visible, my ass still having my bunny tail butt plug stuffed in it, and I was tilted up like an offering on a sliver platter. Parker looked at me, tracking his gaze over all of my skin.

I heard a rustle next to me, and looked over to see Liam sitting up with his back to the headboard of the bed, completely recovered from his orgasm. With his hardening cock standing almost straight up and his ass grinding down into the bed to push the dildo Parker left in him in and out, his gaze was on me and my dripping slit.