bunny boy [and friends] - part one

A sub trans guy and his sub friend get edged by a dom. This story is not realistic: I know I would never let myself be tied up for someone I don't know well. It's just hot gay sex. Read at your own risk, or whatever.

Notes: edging, domxsubxsub dynamic, threesome, vibrators, butt plugs, animal themed lingerie, petnames, very very mild degrading, ftm POV

Please comment, I'm bored. Also, I wanna know what stuff you wanna see in part two. And pls vote!

--------------------

In a blur of lust and laughter, me and my friend Liam ended up covered in lace and frills, my lingerie all off-white floral lace, and Liam's black and sleek. I had fuzzy, white, floppy bunny ears with pink insides and a matching white ball as a tail, attached to a metal butt plug that was stretching me out. Liam had a metal plug too, but his had a long black tail to match his black cat ears. We were both tied to the headboard with silk, mine pink and Liam's black. Both of us were in the same position: knees pulled up next to our chests, hips propped up by pillows. Spread out around us were toys to be used on us: vibrators, plugs, beads, dildos, a cock sleeve and cock rings for Liam and clit vibrators for me.

Me and Liam's shared friend Nick had organized this as a present for his friend Parker's birthday, a dom Liam and I had met a couple times. He seemed really sweet, and Nick promised he'd treat us well. We agreed, because, well— it sounded fun. Now here we were, me already getting wet just from being tied up, and Liam getting visibly hard in his panties. 

Finally, after what felt like forever, the door opened. A tall, well-scuplted man came in, eyes already darkening with lust, his brow furrowing. Nick must have briefed him, then. His lips parted as he closed the door behind him, still facing us.

"Fuck," Parker said. I whimpered with impatience, and his eyes locked with mine. He looked at Liam, at me, at Liam, and then at all the toys. "Fuck." Parker rushed to the end of the bed, and shucked his shirt off, throwing it to the floor. Then he shoved his pants down, leaving only his briefs and very visible erection. He climbed onto the bed, and then looked at us seriously. 

"You're both alright with this? Not just alright— you're consenting? And excited?"

"Yes," Liam and I both said.

"Good. Because fuck, you're both so fucking cute like this. Two boys at my mercy, spread out and waiting for me." I couldn't help but try to close my thighs as Liam moaned, whether to hide my growing wetness or get some friction, I didn't know. 

"No, pretty boy. Don't hide from me," Parker told me, and I whimpered again. He slowly pushed my thighs open and up, taking in my lacy thong, the pink ribbon bows decorating the tops of my stockings, my panties, and my collar, and then his eyes dropped back to my cunt which was already leaking a stain into my underwear. 

"That wet already, baby?" He traced circles around my nipples, and they began to harden. "You like that?"

"Yes, yes, please, I— I... like that," I stuttered. He left one to tease my nipples while I squirmed, and used the other to tease Liam's. He teased our nubs until they were hard and incredibly oversensitive. Then he brought his hands to my wet spot and Liam's hardness, palming us at the same time. Both Liam and I moaned. I thrust up into Parker's hand, and Liam jerked against his other one. Then he pulled my panties to the side, pushing my legs open to spread me even wider, and did the same to Liam. 

"Want a treat, boys?" Parker asked us, picking out a clit centered vibrator with a small insert piece attached for me and a small prostate vibrator for Liam. 

"Yes, sir," Liam moaned, followed by my "please, yes." Parker grinned, pulled out Liam's butt plug, and began to push the toys into us. Liam attempted to open himself wider, and I tried to push down to get the toy deeper.