bunny boy [and friends] - part one

Start from the beginning

"A desperately impatient kitten and an impatiently desperate bunny. You better get used to me, pretty babies. I take my time when I use my toys." Liam and I whined in response. The butt plug stretching out my ass, and the new toy in my other hole, I already felt like I could cum. Parker settled the external part of my vibrator over my hard clit, and flicked both mine and Liam's vibrators on at ones.

"Fuck!" Liam yelped next to me as I jerked and whined. Parker turned to Liam and smirked.

"You want more, baby?" Parker asked him, and Liam nodded. "Mmmm. Your cock is getting pretty hard, isn't it?" Liam nodded again, moaning. I couldn't stop jerking, my clit was so swollen and sensitive. I could feel the vibrator moving against all the best spots in me, and it only heightened the sensation when Parker leaned over to set it on a faster setting. I gasped and arched my back off the bed. 

"Don't worry, bunny boy, you're next," He told me, and I shivered. Parker grinned at me, his eyes darkened with lust, and my arousal spiked. I shook with a mini-orgasm, my tight hole spasming around the vibrator. 

"Awww, baby, are you gonna cum already?" He asked me.

"No... no, I can't. Please! I need... It's not enough..." I gasped again when he pressed down on the vibrator, rubbing it harder on my clit. "Ngh!" He lifted his finger off, chuckling. 

"If you cum now, you'll miss out on the rest of my plans," he told me. Fuck, I wanted more. I whimpered and turned my head away from his perceptive eyes. Parker laughed, then dipped his head to suck Liam's cock into his mouth. Liam groaned, arching up into Parker's tight lips. Parker pulled Liam's cock all the way to the back of his throat, and sucked hard. Liam was shaking at this point, quivering on the edge of orgasm.

"Fuck, that's so hot," I whined, unable to help myself. I was getting so wet watching my friend twist and jerk with overstimulation, the vibrator inside of me basically forgotten. Parker lifted off Liam's cock, looking up at me. Liam whimpered at having his orgasm taken away.

"You can still speak, huh? That won't do," he told me, clicking the remote for my vibrator four times. I gasped and arched my back, overwhelmed by the sudden increase in speed and pressure on my clit and my dripping hole. I couldn't stop whimpering, tugging at my restraints as if I could break free from them and the persistent vibrations. It was so good, so fucking good, but it wasn't enough to get me off all the way.

"Sensitive, aren't you, bunny boy? Want something to do with your mouth while I finish with this whining kitten?" I couldn't answer, just opening my mouth to let out a whine of my own. Parker took it as an opportunity, shoving two thick fingers into my mouth. I sucked on them, swirling my tongue around the sensitive pads of his fingertips.

"Good boy," Parker growled. He turned back to Liam, smirking. "You want to cum, kitty? Are you getting desperate for release? Can you feel the burning pressure in your hard cock, baby?" Liam moaned, squirming and blinking his wide eyes up at friend.

"Please, please, I want to cum. Please, mmh!" Liam gasped as Parker pulled out Liam's vibrator and pushed the tip of a not-so-small dildo into Liam's little ass. Parker eased it in slowly, while ducking his head and taking Liam back into his mouth. He still used his other hand to fuck my mouth with his fingers, and I choked on my spit and the pressure he put on the back of my tongue.

Parker continued to suck on Liam, and started to rub the dildo in slow circles. Liam cried out, jerking as the dildo kept firm, continuous pressure on his prostate, arching as far as he could into Parker's mouth as he came. Parker sucked off of Liam will a pop, and Liam twitched at the feel of Parker's mouth on his now-sensitive tip. Liam crashed back into the bed, breathing hard, eyes bleary with pleasure.