4

Y/N is swinging around the city patrolling and decides it's time to head back to his dorm. He makes it to the window and sees Rio inside on the phone with someone and immediately ducks before entering.

He goes invisible and opens the window slightly before entering, going the opposite of where Rio was, while being as quite at possible.

"I know girl... he asked me to go to prom with him, but he's not even like, there." You listen in, hanging on the wall.

"I just feel like it's me, like I'm doing something wrong, Y'know?" You frown for a bit before switching into your uniform and taking your suit off to place it under your bed when she's not looking.

"But lemme tell you, he's so worth it. Girl? Nuh uh." You blush a bit, noticing she was definitely talking about you. You jump down silently at the door and open and close it quickly, acting like you just came in.

"Yo, Rio. Whatsup?"

"Oh dispara speak of the devil he's here." Rio hangs up and looks over to you while in her chair. "Wasgood Y/N?"

"Nothin, just getting my work done and uh-"
She cuts you off and walks towards you while feeling your arms and chest.

"Oh my Y/N. You been hitting the gym?" You get as flustered as you can be and look down at her while she feels you up.

"Uh yeah, gotta keep the body in shape mama."

"Well your doing a good job at that."

She winks at you before going to sit down at her laptop.

You stand there for a bit and she looks at you.

"You just gonna stand there Y/N?"

"Right! Yeah sorry. Is it just me or is it getting pretty hot in here, no?"

Rio giggles before continuing on her laptop.

"You going to flashes party tonight?"

You ponder for a bit. Would it be a good idea?

Sure. Why the hell not? You needed a break from your new gig anyway, and your crush was finna be there.

"Sure? What time?"

—————————
You and Rio walk into Flashes house and are greeted with a stand with food, and probably spiked punch, alot of flashing lights and a DJ that was low-key kinda Mid, and a few others you could recognize.

"Rio! Over here!"
Rios friends called her over, she hugs you before waking off.

"Okay, what do I do now?"

You decide to walk over to grab some pizza, and take a slice. You sat down and chowed on your pizza and notice there was a crowd forming. You got closer to see what was going on.

"Look at this loser! Your telling me you actually think there's a super hero swinging around the city?"

You get closer and push through some people and notice it was Flash talking to this guy with Blue short hair, and a brown zip up hoodie with a gray t shirt and jeans.

"I do! He's a genuine hero and he's been saving the people of New York!"

Flash and his friends laugh at him, making fun of him afterwards. "So not only do you think I would be friends with you but you also think I believe in some guy in tights? Get lost!"

"They're not tights, oh whatever."

They all laugh at the guy and he runs out of the house. You look at the door and follow. You see the guy sitting outside, visibly upset.