2

"Time for the main event."
----------------------------------------------------------

You Begins Spray painting the wall, with Rio's help of course. they laughed around and joked together, for the last parts of it, Y/N did it himself and made rio cover her eyes. "Open them" Rio heard her friend say and she opens them. She gasps and looks at the wall. "Ta daa!" Y/N exclaims. Rio freezes, hands around her mouth, still shocked. On the wall was Rio, smiling with a tiny crown on her head and some shapes and other visible colors around her. "Sorry, i know it probably doesn't look that-"

Rio runs up to Y/N and hugs him. "Thank you thank you..." Rio says, face stuffed in your chest. You smile and hug her back. "De Nara" Rio looks up at you with a disappointed face. "Nada. De Nada. I cant get closer with you if you can't even say that Y/N. I expected better." She says with a smile. "I'll do better."

"Good." When Y/N was talking with Rio, she noted how back home they used to do graffiti a lot. Y/N decided to surprise her and do graffiti for her. "Welcome to New York. I think they made us go in the same dorm due to plot issues." "Ahh i see. Plot what?"

"Never mind. Ready to go back to the dorms?" "Sure." Rio Replies.

"Alright. Lemme turn the speaker off and take a picture, I'll meet you there." " Esta bien." Rio replies and walks out. You smile at your work before going over to turn the speaker off and grabbing your phone to take a picture.

Then Suddenly, a weird spider comes onto your hand and takes a bite. You grimace a bit before slapping it away. "Stupid bug."

You walk out to Rio tap her shoulder. "Ready?"

------------------

It was the next morning and you wake up and stretch your arms a bit. You can't help but notice that everything seems to be Upside down... huh. You fully open your eyes and see, you were in-fact upside down. somehow you slept on your wall, upside down...? "AH!" You yell, but quickly cover your mouth because you realize Rio was also in your dorm, sleeping. "Dang she's a heavy sleeper..." you whisper to yourself before looking up at your feet.

"Dayum... How the hell...?" You begin to try to unstick your feet from the wall. "Gah! Stop...Sticking!"

You were shirtless, and hanging from a wall and did NOT want Rio to see you like this

You were shirtless, and hanging from a wall and did NOT want Rio to see you like this. She would think you were a freak! You managed to unstick from the wall and fell on the floor. You stood up and held your back and looked in a mirror. You realized that you got some muscles. and you were a bit taller. "How the Fu-" you turn to meet Rio looking up then looking down at you.

You suddenly then look at yourself again and notice you went invisible. "Huh?! Wait, why are my thoughts so damn loud!?" You then realized you stopped being invisible... What is going on!?

A paper then slid under your door and you looked at it then picked it up, "Prom... Huh." You tried to put the paper down and noticed it wouldn't get off of your hand. "Ughhh!! What am i some typa damn spider-guy?" You said before ripping the paper in two. Then facepalming. You wanted to show that to Rio. You looked at the tape on your desk, then the two pieces of paper.