Relax

// like always if you find a mistake feel free to point it out and I'll correct it! I don't have a beta reader for this book ^^ //

Ugh...
He thinks as he wakes up. His back was aching so bad. How rough was he last night?
He moves his hands to his hips, only to have Russia move his hands on top.

America nearly jumps out of the bed. The fuckers awake!

Russia: "Sore?"

America grits his teeth, not wanting the gentle touch at all.

America: "All thanks to you!"

Russia chuckles a bit, finding himself a little proud.

Russia: "You seemed to have enjoyed it last night~"

America: "I only said those things because you made me! Don't get cocky!"

Russia sulks a bit. That might've been true actually. He DID kinda plant the seeds to have America say the things he wanted. No matter. Soon enough it'll come out naturally on its own.

Russia starts smirking uncontrollably thinking about how he's gonna make him beg next time, and it makes America much angrier.

America: "Stop thinking!"

America tries to get out of the bed, only to hit the floor. His legs felt like jelly...
Russia wants to laugh, but he holds it in for the sake of not pissing America off even more. Instead he gets down and lifts him back onto the bed.

Somehow America is still pissy about how easy he is to lift.

America: "Just leave me alone. Maybe I wanted to be on the floor."

Russia takes a deep breath, and exhales slowly. Part of him wanted to punish America now but...Should he?

That might just ruin all the "plans" he has set in motion...Later...he'll punish the brat later.

For now, be "kind" and "gentle." Otherwise the plan won't work. Right?

Russia: "I have some places I need to be. So when you feel well again, feel free to get a shower."

America looks at him with a questioning look as he leaves. That's it? Nothing else? Ah, whatever. This is a good thing anyways. He can get dressed and LEAVE.

He listens carefully, waiting for Russia to fully leave the place. Once he does he tries again to get up, this time carefully and prepared for the pain. He starts to find his clothes, and the shower catches his eye in the bathroom across from the bed. He did feel disgusting...filthy...dirty. Maybe just a quick shower wouldn't hurt. In and out, then he can go home!
The deal was he had to have sex whenever Russia wants, not that he has to live here with the idiot.

He nods, and finally rushes to the shower. He gets all clean, dressed, and then he leaves, being sure to lock the bottom lock of the place. He heads home and after what feels like hours, he's finally home. He relaxes the rest of the day. They had a large meeting tomorrow about how resources are dwindling in France and England, like that's everyone else's problem...

For now he'll rest. Tomorrow, avoid Russia at all costs.