𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖊𝖝𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖕

Start from the beginning

Eunsook then went around the building trying to find the vending machine since she was already thirsty and in need of a drink. Finally, after a few moments, she found three vending machines next to each other. She then quickly went to one of the vending machines and got an energy drink.

The girl then tried to escape from the scene as fast as possible considering might see her and would immediately mistake her for a stalker. Not like she cared anyways, considering she could use in for a drink.

The girl then went into the same spot where she and Hayun previously met and sat on one of the storage boxes while she continued drinking. However, while she was drinking, she heard someone calling her out. An unfamiliar voice to be exact.

"Are you Haechan's ex-girlfriend?" the voice asked.

Eunsook was surprised by this considering no one knew about their relationship except for both of their families and their very close friends. Of course, even if she and Haechan already broke up, she still lives by the rule that she shouldn't tell anyone about her relationship with the idol. So far, the only person in her university that knew about her relationship was her only friend, Yeona.

The girl then looked up to see who asked her only for it to be some very beautiful girl that looked one or two years older than her. The girl wore an outfit like she just got home from a fancy vacation and not to mention, the makeup complimented her outfit well. Eunsook was even more shocked when she realized who it was just by looking at her.

Isn't that Choi Jihye? As in the actress? What's she doing here? Wait, is she one of the new MCs, that Hayun mentioned to me? If so, then who's the other one?

But that aside, she's asking me if I'm Haechan's ex-girlfriend. Should I tell her the truth? I guess not.

Eunsook just shook her head answering Jihye's question indicating she didn't know anyone with the name Haechan which was an obvious lie. Of course, Jihye got the message so she said;

"You're such a bad liar, you know that. Do you think I'll buy into that? I knew you and Donghyuck had a connection before, woman."

Then why did you even ask if you knew the answer?

Besides, she's being a huge jerk right now. Looks like she's exactly what her character is like in Queen Bees. The typical school bully. Does she love her character so much she wanted to act it out on other people?

But, how did she even know my name? Guess some snitch mentioned me in front of that girl. Not like I care about it anyways.

Eunsook just gave the girl a weird look and shrugged her shoulders. After that, she just walked away from her and threw her energy drink in the trash can on the way while she went to another spot to wait for her friend.

"Hey, do you even know who I am? I am a very popular actress and no one walks away from me like that! You get back here, Donghyuck's second ex-girlfriend! Just because you broke up with him doesn't mean you walk away from people like that! Especially from someone like me!"

The girl just replied with an eye roll and sat in another spot. She then got her headphones and started playing music, paying no attention to the girl that was still getting mad at her. Eunsook was relieved she wasn't Yeona because that girl probably would've screamed cusses at the actress. She never knew what the girl's problem was and why she was having a problem with her all of a sudden when she was just minding her own business. 

But, as usual, she just sat there with the silent treatment. She didn't care if someone was legit getting mad at her for no reason and it was usually what she does when someone was mad at her. Giving them the silent treatment, meaning she didn't care what they had to say.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

"WAIT, so you're telling me you already met Choi Jihye?" Hayun said trying to repeat what Eunsook just told her.

"Yeah. She was getting mad at me for no reason."

"Did she hurt you? Oh my gosh, are you okay?" Hayun replied trying to check on Eunsook making sure the actress didn't do anything to her friend.

"I'm fine, don't worry."

"I'm so sorry about her, Eun. It's just that, Jihye is one of the rudest people to work with here. She tells people mean things about other people and gives staff members she doesn't like an eye roll when they say hi to her like she doesn't want to see them even though they're not doing anything to her. She's also extremely narcissistic and boasts to the people around her. It's no wonder your ex broke up with her. I still wonder how the public still has no idea what she's like as a person."

"She dated my ex?" Eunsook asked in shock.

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

Finally published! Any thoughts on this chapter?