29

---Waqas' POV---

***2 days later****

"You ready?"I asked.

"Ya, let's go," Sana said.

"Be back in time!"I heard someone yell in the back.

We were quite for a majority of the ride.

"Wait. Stop here,"she said and we did.

"I'll be right back,"she added.

She came back with a changed outfit.

(A/N---Outfit on top)

"Okay,we can go now,"she said and we left.

After I bit I asked why she had to change.

"Those traditional clothes are so annoying. I only wore them in front of adults for a reason. Otherwise, I love wearing these types of clothes,"she said.

"So you just are something else in front of adults and something else in front of others?"I questioned.

"Exactly. I've grown up in the United States, and therefore I prefer to dress as such."

"Wow,"I said and we went silent.

I seriously couldn't believe that. Honestly, could've at least worn something better but nope. She's just going to chill in short shorts, a fancy top and heels.

"Stop! We're here,"she said and we got out.

"This is a night club. You wanted to go clubbing?"I asked.

"You should just get used to everything I like,"she said.

"I don't even wanna know why,"I said.

We walked inside to the smell of alcohol and loud music playing.

"My friends are over there! I'm going with them, you can do whatever you want!!" She yelled over the music.

"Okay?"I said confused as to what I'm supposed to do at the club.

She just went off with her friends and luckily I got a call from Atif so I just went outside.

"What are you doing at a club?" He asked.

"Long story,"I replied.

"I have time. I was bored anyways,"he said.

"Do you both have this thing where your being bored reminds me of your existence?"I questioned.

"I would've been talking to Shehry but he's in Europe with Tanny. So time zone difference and yeah,"he said.

"Wow!!"

"Anyways tell me what happen?"He asked.

I went on and told him everything. Including how everyone was asking me afterwards about her and than how they wanted me to hang out with her.

"That's so weird,"he said.

"I know right!!" I replied.

"It's like they're trying to set you up with her,"he said.

"It's doubt that. Plus I've already told my brother about me and Geet,"I said.

"Good. Speaking of her let's all hangout together tomorrow,"he said."We haven't all hung out together in forever."

"Okay. That sounds like a plan. I'll let her know,"I said.

"Wwwwoooo-hhhhooo!!"

"Wow!!"I laughed at him.